I'm planning a road trip in March with my boyfriend from Las Vegas to Napa Valley and then San Francisco. We have time to spend two nights somewhere in between. Already visited Yosemite some years ago so I want a different experience. I've been looking at San Luis Obispo and Carmel and both seem pretty charming. But, Carmel is a longer drive from Vegas. Is it worth it or should we save some time and go to San Luis Obispo?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco and Napa
- 2 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 3 Midway point
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 6 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 7 White Christmas
- 8 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 9 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 10 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 11 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 12 New York City
- 13 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 14 Relocating to the Deep South
- 15 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 16 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 17 Arlington funeral plans
- 18 destin resorts
- 19 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 20 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 21 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 22 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 23 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 24 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 25 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC