I'm planning a road trip in March with my boyfriend from Las Vegas to Napa Valley and then San Francisco. We have time to spend two nights somewhere in between. Already visited Yosemite some years ago so I want a different experience. I've been looking at San Luis Obispo and Carmel and both seem pretty charming. But, Carmel is a longer drive from Vegas. Is it worth it or should we save some time and go to San Luis Obispo?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 2 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 3 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 4 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 5 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 6 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 7 Help with first time
- 8 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 9 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 10 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 11 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 12 Discounted Rental Car?
- 13 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 14 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 15 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 16 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 17 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 18 BYOB in New York City
- 19 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 20 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 21 Inexpensive family getaways
- 22 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 23 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 24 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 25 New York best app