I'm planning a road trip in March with my boyfriend from Las Vegas to Napa Valley and then San Francisco. We have time to spend two nights somewhere in between. Already visited Yosemite some years ago so I want a different experience. I've been looking at San Luis Obispo and Carmel and both seem pretty charming. But, Carmel is a longer drive from Vegas. Is it worth it or should we save some time and go to San Luis Obispo?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 2 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 3 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 4 Back from the Big Easy
- 5 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 6 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 7 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 8 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 9 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 10 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 11 IAH to HOU Questions
- 12 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 13 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 14 Jazzfest side trips
- 15 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 16 March in New Mexico
- 17 No Spam this morning!!
- 18 San Francisco transit options
- 19 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 20 Ideas for New York
- 21 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 22 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 23 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 24 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 25 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?