I'm planning a road trip in March with my boyfriend from Las Vegas to Napa Valley and then San Francisco. We have time to spend two nights somewhere in between. Already visited Yosemite some years ago so I want a different experience. I've been looking at San Luis Obispo and Carmel and both seem pretty charming. But, Carmel is a longer drive from Vegas. Is it worth it or should we save some time and go to San Luis Obispo?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.healthsupreviews.com/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 2 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 3 Florida with a 2 year old
- 4 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 5 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 6 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 7 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 8 Homestay
- 9 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 California road trip
- 12 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 13 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 14 Colorado itinerary
- 15 Oregon Coast question
- 16 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 17 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 18 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 19 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 20 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 21 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 22 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 23 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 24 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 25 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!