I'm planning a road trip in March with my boyfriend from Las Vegas to Napa Valley and then San Francisco. We have time to spend two nights somewhere in between. Already visited Yosemite some years ago so I want a different experience. I've been looking at San Luis Obispo and Carmel and both seem pretty charming. But, Carmel is a longer drive from Vegas. Is it worth it or should we save some time and go to San Luis Obispo?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 2 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 3 Royal Kahana Maui
- 4 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 5 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 6 Road trip out west
- 7 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 8 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 9 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 10 Parking in Boston
- 11 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 12 Lake Chelan
- 13 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 14 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 15 1st trip to Colorado
- 16 Mystic CT
- 17 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 18 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 19 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 20 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 21 Las vegas +21
- 22 Your favourite places in New York City
- 23 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 24 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 25 Trip Starting from New York