I'm planning a road trip in March with my boyfriend from Las Vegas to Napa Valley and then San Francisco. We have time to spend two nights somewhere in between. Already visited Yosemite some years ago so I want a different experience. I've been looking at San Luis Obispo and Carmel and both seem pretty charming. But, Carmel is a longer drive from Vegas. Is it worth it or should we save some time and go to San Luis Obispo?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy/sell GiftCards/Prepaid cards ! check in for list.
- 2 Uber boston
- 3 Boston Airport Hotels
- 4 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 5 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 6 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 7 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 8 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 9 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 10 Parking in Naples Florida
- 11 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 12 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 13 Colorado Itinerary
- 14 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 15 What is there to do on MAUI
- 16 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 17 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 18 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 20 Any Sanibel experts?
- 21 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 22 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 23 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 24 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 25 Hawaii Help