My husband and I have booked 4 nights at the Hyatt Highlands Inn in Carmel (timeshare), flying in and out of San Jose, mid-May. We want to spend another 3 nights somewhere along the coast. I know San Francisco is a natural, but we were just there last year. We would like something laid back, relaxing, beach. We like to drive, ages 68-70. Thanks for your ideas. CJ
Carmel, CA vicinity
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego parks and attractions
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 4 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 12 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 15 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 16 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 22 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 23 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 24 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 25 A day in Dallas