My husband and I have booked 4 nights at the Hyatt Highlands Inn in Carmel (timeshare), flying in and out of San Jose, mid-May. We want to spend another 3 nights somewhere along the coast. I know San Francisco is a natural, but we were just there last year. We would like something laid back, relaxing, beach. We like to drive, ages 68-70. Thanks for your ideas. CJ
Carmel, CA vicinity
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 2 Washington DC in Spring?
- 3 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Broadway this week
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 8 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 9 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 10 New York, New York...
- 11 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 12 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 13 trains in Europe
- 14 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 15 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 16 USA trip
- 17 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 18 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 19 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 20 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 21 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 22 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 25 NBA tickets??