I've read the past posts on Caravan Tours, but see nothing regarding their New England Tour. Has anyone been on this 8-day bus tour beginning in Boston to Hyannis, Martha's Vineyard, Newport, Mystic, Sratton, North Conway, Portland, Kennebunkport, and ending back in Boston? DH and I (retirees) have never been to New England and thought this would be a great way to get an overall view of New England. Thanks in advance for your comments/recommendations/suggestions.
Caravan's New England Tour Anyone?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 3 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 4 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 5 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 6 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 7 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 8 Berkshires in late October
- 9 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 10 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 11 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 12 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 13 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 14 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 15 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 16 Mesa Verde
- 17 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 18 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 19 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 20 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 21 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 22 Seattle Hyatts
- 23 California road trip
- 24 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 25 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa