I've read the past posts on Caravan Tours, but see nothing regarding their New England Tour. Has anyone been on this 8-day bus tour beginning in Boston to Hyannis, Martha's Vineyard, Newport, Mystic, Sratton, North Conway, Portland, Kennebunkport, and ending back in Boston? DH and I (retirees) have never been to New England and thought this would be a great way to get an overall view of New England. Thanks in advance for your comments/recommendations/suggestions.
Caravan's New England Tour Anyone?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 4 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 5 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 6 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 7 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 8 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 9 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 10 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 11 River Cafe
- 12 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 13 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 14 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 15 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 16 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 17 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 18 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 19 Hawaii
- 20 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 21 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 22 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 23 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 24 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 25 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst