I've read the past posts on Caravan Tours, but see nothing regarding their New England Tour. Has anyone been on this 8-day bus tour beginning in Boston to Hyannis, Martha's Vineyard, Newport, Mystic, Sratton, North Conway, Portland, Kennebunkport, and ending back in Boston? DH and I (retirees) have never been to New England and thought this would be a great way to get an overall view of New England. Thanks in advance for your comments/recommendations/suggestions.
Caravan's New England Tour Anyone?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 2 Calf trip
- 3 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 4 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 7 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 8 House sitter
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 x mas
- 15 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 16 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 17 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 18 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 19 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 20 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 21 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 22 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 23 Stopover in MIAMI
- 24 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 25 San Francisco Advice needed