I will be flying into and out of Vegas. Probably spend a night or two in Vegas at beginning and end of the trip. BUT What I really want advice on is the size and type of car I should get for the trip. We will not be camping or doing much hiking so I will not need room for gear, etc. But I am concerned about what size car will best make the trip which I assume will have many steep climbs and descents? I normally rent a compact for two adult seniors. Will I be greatly under powered? I would like to avoid a gas guzzling SUV but possible that is the best option??? Thanks.
Car type for Vegas Zion Bryce G Canyon trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 4 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 5 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips