I will be flying into and out of Vegas. Probably spend a night or two in Vegas at beginning and end of the trip. BUT What I really want advice on is the size and type of car I should get for the trip. We will not be camping or doing much hiking so I will not need room for gear, etc. But I am concerned about what size car will best make the trip which I assume will have many steep climbs and descents? I normally rent a compact for two adult seniors. Will I be greatly under powered? I would like to avoid a gas guzzling SUV but possible that is the best option??? Thanks.
Car type for Vegas Zion Bryce G Canyon trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 2 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 3 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 4 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 5 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 6 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 7 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 8 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 9 best of yellowstone
- 10 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 11 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 12 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 13 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 14 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 15 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 16 San Francisco - mid October
- 17 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 18 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 19 Vegas hotels for families
- 20 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 21 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 22 San Diego with Kids
- 23 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 24 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 25 Transportation help in Philly