I will be flying into and out of Vegas. Probably spend a night or two in Vegas at beginning and end of the trip. BUT What I really want advice on is the size and type of car I should get for the trip. We will not be camping or doing much hiking so I will not need room for gear, etc. But I am concerned about what size car will best make the trip which I assume will have many steep climbs and descents? I normally rent a compact for two adult seniors. Will I be greatly under powered? I would like to avoid a gas guzzling SUV but possible that is the best option??? Thanks.
Car type for Vegas Zion Bryce G Canyon trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 2 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 3 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 6 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 7 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 8 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 9 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 10 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 11 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 16 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 17 ONP help
- 18 NYC Clubs for live music
- 19 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 22 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 23 Seattle Hyatts
- 24 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 25 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?