I will be flying into and out of Vegas. Probably spend a night or two in Vegas at beginning and end of the trip. BUT What I really want advice on is the size and type of car I should get for the trip. We will not be camping or doing much hiking so I will not need room for gear, etc. But I am concerned about what size car will best make the trip which I assume will have many steep climbs and descents? I normally rent a compact for two adult seniors. Will I be greatly under powered? I would like to avoid a gas guzzling SUV but possible that is the best option??? Thanks.
Car type for Vegas Zion Bryce G Canyon trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 4 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 Weekend in NYC
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 9 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 10 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 11 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 12 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 13 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 14 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 15 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 16 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 19 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 20 Richmond highlights?
- 21 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 22 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 23 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 24 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 25 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014