I will be flying into and out of Vegas. Probably spend a night or two in Vegas at beginning and end of the trip. BUT What I really want advice on is the size and type of car I should get for the trip. We will not be camping or doing much hiking so I will not need room for gear, etc. But I am concerned about what size car will best make the trip which I assume will have many steep climbs and descents? I normally rent a compact for two adult seniors. Will I be greatly under powered? I would like to avoid a gas guzzling SUV but possible that is the best option??? Thanks.
Car type for Vegas Zion Bryce G Canyon trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 2 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 3 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 4 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 5 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 8 Looking for Next Destination
- 9 Yosemite Lodging
- 10 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 11 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 12 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 13 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 14 Fall color yet?
- 15 Worst Restaurants in America
- 16 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 17 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 SFO International Airport
- 20 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 21 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 22 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 23 My Book of Mormon review
- 24 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 25 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas