I will be flying into and out of Vegas. Probably spend a night or two in Vegas at beginning and end of the trip. BUT What I really want advice on is the size and type of car I should get for the trip. We will not be camping or doing much hiking so I will not need room for gear, etc. But I am concerned about what size car will best make the trip which I assume will have many steep climbs and descents? I normally rent a compact for two adult seniors. Will I be greatly under powered? I would like to avoid a gas guzzling SUV but possible that is the best option??? Thanks.
Car type for Vegas Zion Bryce G Canyon trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 2 NYC IN AUGUST
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 Will have five days in Savannah
- 5 Itinerary opinions
- 6 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 9 Chicago trip
- 10 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 11 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 12 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 13 Fancy dining
- 14 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 15 culpepper
- 16 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 17 Santa Barbara, California
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 21 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 22 May visit to Denali
- 23 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 24 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 25 3 days, 4 nights in Denver