Any recommendations for a car service from LaGuardia to Brooklyn (the Brooklyn Marriott to be exact). We will be traveling around 2-2:30 in the afternoon from the airport. What should it cost? Any suggestions about what to do in Brooklyn--will be there for 2 full days with no intention of going in to Manhattan.
Car service from LaGuardia to Brooklyn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Destination Wedding Charleston
- 4 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 5 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 6 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 7 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 8 Driving along Pacific Coast at Night
- 9 Big Sur?
- 10 Waianae in 2014?
- 11 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 12 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 13 Backpacking in April
- 14 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 15 NYC play advice needed
- 16 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 17 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 18 Teton & Yellowstone: Scratching the Surface
- 19 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 20 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 21 NOLA trip report Feb 1-8
- 22 Vacation for teens?
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 25 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?