What's the most reliable and economical car service from JFK to CT?
What should we expect to pay?
Is this a private service, or will we be in a vehicle with several other passengers making other stops?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 2 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 3 Florida in October
- 4 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 5 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 6 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 7 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 8 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 9 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 10 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 11 FLL to Key West
- 12 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 13 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 14 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 15 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 16 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 17 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 18 road trip
- 19 New England Road Trip
- 20 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 21 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 22 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 23 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 24 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 25 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC