What's the most reliable and economical car service from JFK to CT?
What should we expect to pay?
Is this a private service, or will we be in a vehicle with several other passengers making other stops?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona in winter
- 2 disneyland
- 3 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 5 Key West
- 6 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 7 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 8 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 9 Las Vegas Vacation
- 10 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 11 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 12 moving to Florida
- 13 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 14 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 15 DC restaurant report
- 16 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 17 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 18 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 19 Northern California Redwoods
- 20 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 21 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 22 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 23 Neue Galerie
- 24 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 25 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans