DH and I fly into Norfolk on Southwest at 11:30 pm on a Thursday night in June. We fly out on the following Sunday at 6:15 am. (We will be in town to attend a Saturday afternoon wedding.) We are staying at the Holiday Inn Convention Center on Greenwich. We have to rent a car, as there won't be enough family driving to get us all to the church, hotel, etc. Considering our arrival/departure times, should we rent a car at an airport location, or off site? For example, we have considered taking the free hotel shuttle from the airport on Thursday night, then renting from one of the Enterprise locations near the hotel the next morning. However, those locations are not open early Sunday morning. How would we drop off the car and get to the airport? Do you have any suggestions?
Car rentals in Norfolk, VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas must sees
- 2 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 3 adams morgan - safety
- 4 Morning in miami
- 5 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 6 Grand Marais?
- 7 Grand Teton in October
- 8 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 9 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 10 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 11 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 12 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 13 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 14 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 15 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 16 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 17 US Southwest
- 18 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 19 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 20 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 21 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 24 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report