DH and I fly into Norfolk on Southwest at 11:30 pm on a Thursday night in June. We fly out on the following Sunday at 6:15 am. (We will be in town to attend a Saturday afternoon wedding.) We are staying at the Holiday Inn Convention Center on Greenwich. We have to rent a car, as there won't be enough family driving to get us all to the church, hotel, etc. Considering our arrival/departure times, should we rent a car at an airport location, or off site? For example, we have considered taking the free hotel shuttle from the airport on Thursday night, then renting from one of the Enterprise locations near the hotel the next morning. However, those locations are not open early Sunday morning. How would we drop off the car and get to the airport? Do you have any suggestions?
Car rentals in Norfolk, VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 2 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 3 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 4 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 5 New Orleans
- 6 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 7 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 8 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 9 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 10 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 11 Santa Barbara area
- 12 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 13 Boston in winter?
- 14 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 15 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 16 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 17 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 18 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 19 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 20 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 21 Need advice for visiting Oahu.
- 22 NW Houston restaurant help
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas