DH and I fly into Norfolk on Southwest at 11:30 pm on a Thursday night in June. We fly out on the following Sunday at 6:15 am. (We will be in town to attend a Saturday afternoon wedding.) We are staying at the Holiday Inn Convention Center on Greenwich. We have to rent a car, as there won't be enough family driving to get us all to the church, hotel, etc. Considering our arrival/departure times, should we rent a car at an airport location, or off site? For example, we have considered taking the free hotel shuttle from the airport on Thursday night, then renting from one of the Enterprise locations near the hotel the next morning. However, those locations are not open early Sunday morning. How would we drop off the car and get to the airport? Do you have any suggestions?
Car rentals in Norfolk, VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 2 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 NYC Clubs for live music
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 7 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 8 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 9 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 10 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 11 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 12 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 13 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 14 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 15 Berkshires in late October
- 16 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 17 Seattle: Something Different?
- 18 California road trip
- 19 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 ONP help
- 22 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 23 Savanah Sojourn
- 24 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 25 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest