DH and I fly into Norfolk on Southwest at 11:30 pm on a Thursday night in June. We fly out on the following Sunday at 6:15 am. (We will be in town to attend a Saturday afternoon wedding.) We are staying at the Holiday Inn Convention Center on Greenwich. We have to rent a car, as there won't be enough family driving to get us all to the church, hotel, etc. Considering our arrival/departure times, should we rent a car at an airport location, or off site? For example, we have considered taking the free hotel shuttle from the airport on Thursday night, then renting from one of the Enterprise locations near the hotel the next morning. However, those locations are not open early Sunday morning. How would we drop off the car and get to the airport? Do you have any suggestions?
Car rentals in Norfolk, VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 2 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 3 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Yosemite Lodging
- 7 Tucson area flooding
- 8 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 9 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 10 What's new on Maui?
- 11 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 12 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 13 Oregon Road Trip
- 14 Broadway choices
- 15 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 16 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 17 Moving to New Jersey
- 18 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 19 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 20 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 21 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 22 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 23 Getaway
- 24 Refining my California Itinerary
- 25 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining