DH and I fly into Norfolk on Southwest at 11:30 pm on a Thursday night in June. We fly out on the following Sunday at 6:15 am. (We will be in town to attend a Saturday afternoon wedding.) We are staying at the Holiday Inn Convention Center on Greenwich. We have to rent a car, as there won't be enough family driving to get us all to the church, hotel, etc. Considering our arrival/departure times, should we rent a car at an airport location, or off site? For example, we have considered taking the free hotel shuttle from the airport on Thursday night, then renting from one of the Enterprise locations near the hotel the next morning. However, those locations are not open early Sunday morning. How would we drop off the car and get to the airport? Do you have any suggestions?
Car rentals in Norfolk, VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 10 Universal studios/Orlando
- 11 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 24 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 25 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations