DH and I fly into Norfolk on Southwest at 11:30 pm on a Thursday night in June. We fly out on the following Sunday at 6:15 am. (We will be in town to attend a Saturday afternoon wedding.) We are staying at the Holiday Inn Convention Center on Greenwich. We have to rent a car, as there won't be enough family driving to get us all to the church, hotel, etc. Considering our arrival/departure times, should we rent a car at an airport location, or off site? For example, we have considered taking the free hotel shuttle from the airport on Thursday night, then renting from one of the Enterprise locations near the hotel the next morning. However, those locations are not open early Sunday morning. How would we drop off the car and get to the airport? Do you have any suggestions?
Car rentals in Norfolk, VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Alaska
- 4 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 5 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 6 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 7 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 14 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 15 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa