DH and I fly into Norfolk on Southwest at 11:30 pm on a Thursday night in June. We fly out on the following Sunday at 6:15 am. (We will be in town to attend a Saturday afternoon wedding.) We are staying at the Holiday Inn Convention Center on Greenwich. We have to rent a car, as there won't be enough family driving to get us all to the church, hotel, etc. Considering our arrival/departure times, should we rent a car at an airport location, or off site? For example, we have considered taking the free hotel shuttle from the airport on Thursday night, then renting from one of the Enterprise locations near the hotel the next morning. However, those locations are not open early Sunday morning. How would we drop off the car and get to the airport? Do you have any suggestions?
Car rentals in Norfolk, VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 2 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 3 Montana- what are must see places?
- 4 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 5 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 California San Diego area lodging
- 8 Kauai Garden tours
- 9 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 10 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 11 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 15 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 16 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 17 Advice on Roadtrip
- 18 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 19 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 20 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 21 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 from Moab to Bryce
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip