DH and I fly into Norfolk on Southwest at 11:30 pm on a Thursday night in June. We fly out on the following Sunday at 6:15 am. (We will be in town to attend a Saturday afternoon wedding.) We are staying at the Holiday Inn Convention Center on Greenwich. We have to rent a car, as there won't be enough family driving to get us all to the church, hotel, etc. Considering our arrival/departure times, should we rent a car at an airport location, or off site? For example, we have considered taking the free hotel shuttle from the airport on Thursday night, then renting from one of the Enterprise locations near the hotel the next morning. However, those locations are not open early Sunday morning. How would we drop off the car and get to the airport? Do you have any suggestions?
Car rentals in Norfolk, VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Family Camp in Maine
- 4 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 7 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 8 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 13 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 20 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 21 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Brooklyn why?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?