I booked a car rental at BWI on Priceline and just got an email that car rentals for the same period are almost $100 cheaper on Hotwire. I am traveling in just a bit over a week, so I didn't want to wait until the last moment as prices have gone up in the past years for the Fourth of July weekend. In your experience, is it best to wait until the last moment to reserve a car?
Car rentals at BWI - is it best to wait until the last moment?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 3 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 14 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 15 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 24 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings