Will be staying in Treasure Island (South Beach Resort) for a week in early June. Wondering whether car rental is necessary or not. Generally spending days on the beach; may want to do Busch Garden, will go to a Tampa Bay baseball game. Other than that primarily beaches and restaurants; and if I understand correct many restaurants are walkable from our location. What does it cost for a cab to get to and from the airport?
Car Rental - Treasure Isalnd - Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 2 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 3 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 4 USA trip
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 7 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 8 trains in Europe
- 9 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 10 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 11 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 12 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 13 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Washington DC in Spring?
- 16 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 17 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 18 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 24 Alaskan coast travel options
- 25 Timeshare Nightmares