Will be staying in Treasure Island (South Beach Resort) for a week in early June. Wondering whether car rental is necessary or not. Generally spending days on the beach; may want to do Busch Garden, will go to a Tampa Bay baseball game. Other than that primarily beaches and restaurants; and if I understand correct many restaurants are walkable from our location. What does it cost for a cab to get to and from the airport?
Car Rental - Treasure Isalnd - Florida
View all United States activity »
- 1 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 2 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 3 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 7 Princeville in January
- 8 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 9 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 RIP Judy Rogers
- 12 pa to az
- 13 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 14 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 15 Savanah Sojourn
- 16 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 17 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 18 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 19 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 Yountville or Napa in February??