I need some help on renting a car in NYC. I am going with my family in June, we are 7, we will be staying in Brooklyn and just need the car to go from there to Connecticut (visit some friends) and then go back to JFK.
Is it possible to pick up the car somewhere in Brooklyn and then drop it off in JFK, before our flight?
We just need it for a day, but I´ve been reading that sometimes is cheaper if you rented on a weekend special than just for a day.
Any recommendations on car rental agencies? I´m on a budget, so the cheaper the better.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 2 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 3 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 4 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 5 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 6 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 7 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 8 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 9 4 Days in Juneau?
- 10 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 11 5 Days near Denver
- 12 Lake Champlain, VT
- 13 hotel in NYC
- 14 20 Days Road Trip
- 15 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 16 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 17 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 18 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 19 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 20 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 21 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 22 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 23 Briefly, in WNY
- 24 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 25 Denver to Yellowstone