I need some help on renting a car in NYC. I am going with my family in June, we are 7, we will be staying in Brooklyn and just need the car to go from there to Connecticut (visit some friends) and then go back to JFK.
Is it possible to pick up the car somewhere in Brooklyn and then drop it off in JFK, before our flight?
We just need it for a day, but I´ve been reading that sometimes is cheaper if you rented on a weekend special than just for a day.
Any recommendations on car rental agencies? I´m on a budget, so the cheaper the better.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://powerupmale.com/auvela-serum/
- 2 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 3 Is the power adapter plug necessary
- 4 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 5 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 6 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 7 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 8 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 9 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 10 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 11 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 12 Baltimore Weekend
- 13 Dinosaur National Monument
- 14 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 15 Miami airport--safety??
- 16 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 17 US whole month of January where to
- 18 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 19 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 20 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 21 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 22 Things to do in Toronto
- 23 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 24 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 25 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice