I need some help on renting a car in NYC. I am going with my family in June, we are 7, we will be staying in Brooklyn and just need the car to go from there to Connecticut (visit some friends) and then go back to JFK.
Is it possible to pick up the car somewhere in Brooklyn and then drop it off in JFK, before our flight?
We just need it for a day, but I´ve been reading that sometimes is cheaper if you rented on a weekend special than just for a day.
Any recommendations on car rental agencies? I´m on a budget, so the cheaper the better.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 2 Traveling to NYC - staying over Thanksgiving
- 3 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 4 Vegas/California May 2016
- 5 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 6 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 7 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 8 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 9 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 10 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 11 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 12 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 13 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 14 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 15 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 16 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 17 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 18 My Maine Trip Report
- 19 Berkshires with a toddler
- 20 hilicopter tour oahu
- 21 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 22 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 23 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 24 Road trip from and back to New York
- 25 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?