I need some help on renting a car in NYC. I am going with my family in June, we are 7, we will be staying in Brooklyn and just need the car to go from there to Connecticut (visit some friends) and then go back to JFK.
Is it possible to pick up the car somewhere in Brooklyn and then drop it off in JFK, before our flight?
We just need it for a day, but I´ve been reading that sometimes is cheaper if you rented on a weekend special than just for a day.
Any recommendations on car rental agencies? I´m on a budget, so the cheaper the better.
Car rental question
- 1 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 2 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 3 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 4 Minneapolis Hotel
- 5 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 6 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 7 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 8 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 9 Seward to Anchorage
- 10 California, Northern
- 11 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 12 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 13 New York City Parking
- 14 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 15 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 16 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 17 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 18 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 19 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 20 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 21 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 22 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 23 Washington Wineries
- 24 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 25 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge