Does anyone know why there is such a difference in car rental prices? Avis asking for $430.00 for 9 days on Kauai and Dollar and Thrifty are 245-286 for same size car. What gives? All are pick up at airport so that doesn't effect the price. I know that in some areas airport pick up is more expensive. My DH reserved a car thru his work travel guide which is suppose to save them money and I went on line and found it cheaper (albeit with another car rental company) Any suggestions on how I gently tell him that he got rooked without hurting his feelings because he wanted to help plan this trip.
car rental prices Kauai
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 2 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 19 Maui vacation
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 22 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 23 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 WISCONSIN