We're English and would like to do a road trip in Texas (starting in San Antonio) and New Mexico (ending in Albuquerque) in September/October. Does anyone know of a car rental company that WONT charge me the exorbitant one-way drop-off fee?
Car rental one-way drop off charges
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 She showed her star-making everything like that
- 2 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 3 Tucson area flooding
- 4 Long Island Advice
- 5 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 6 Las Vegas Clubs - Need all the 411...
- 7 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 8 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 9 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 10 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 13 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 15 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 16 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 17 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 18 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 19 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 20 Boston suggestions
- 21 California
- 22 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 23 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 24 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 25 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route