We're English and would like to do a road trip in Texas (starting in San Antonio) and New Mexico (ending in Albuquerque) in September/October. Does anyone know of a car rental company that WONT charge me the exorbitant one-way drop-off fee?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Farewell from Ira
- 2 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 3 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 4 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 5 orlando need a car?
- 6 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 7 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 8 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 9 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 10 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 11 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 12 chicago to hibbing
- 13 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 14 Return from Bradenton FL back to New Haven CT
- 15 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 16 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 17 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 18 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 19 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 20 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 21 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 22 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 23 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 24 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 25 Where to stay in Missoula?