We're English and would like to do a road trip in Texas (starting in San Antonio) and New Mexico (ending in Albuquerque) in September/October. Does anyone know of a car rental company that WONT charge me the exorbitant one-way drop-off fee?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 Alaska independent tour for group
- 4 Washington DC with kids
- 5 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 6 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 7 5 days in Colorado
- 8 Trip to northern California
- 9 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 10 40th in Key West
- 11 help from a true New Yorker.
- 12 Downtown Chicago
- 13 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 14 Safety Concerns
- 15 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 16 Alaska -public transport
- 17 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 18 Hamilton Broadway
- 19 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 20 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 21 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 22 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 23 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 24 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia