We're English and would like to do a road trip in Texas (starting in San Antonio) and New Mexico (ending in Albuquerque) in September/October. Does anyone know of a car rental company that WONT charge me the exorbitant one-way drop-off fee?
Car rental one-way drop off charges
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 4 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 5 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 6 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 7 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 8 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 9 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 10 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 11 Hilton Midtown New York
- 12 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 13 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 14 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 15 Tour companies
- 16 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 17 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 18 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 19 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 24 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 25 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?