We are flying into Las Vegas to start a 2 week trip into Arizona, Utah and a side trip to Colorado to Mesa Verde. I considered booking thru Hotwire because I am finding pretty high rental rates for the period I am traveling. What is stopping me is that several car rental companies only allow travel to Arizona, Nevada, Utah and California. National does allow 150 miles into Colorado. Budget no travel to Colorado. How can this be?. Do the companies use GPS to track the movement of your car?? With Hotwire, you don't know the company until after the fact. Anyone??? Thanks!
Car rental limitations
View all United States activity »
- 1 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 8 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 9 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 10 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 11 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 12 Vero Beach FL
- 13 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 14 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 15 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 21 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 22 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 23 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 24 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?