We are flying into Las Vegas to start a 2 week trip into Arizona, Utah and a side trip to Colorado to Mesa Verde. I considered booking thru Hotwire because I am finding pretty high rental rates for the period I am traveling. What is stopping me is that several car rental companies only allow travel to Arizona, Nevada, Utah and California. National does allow 150 miles into Colorado. Budget no travel to Colorado. How can this be?. Do the companies use GPS to track the movement of your car?? With Hotwire, you don't know the company until after the fact. Anyone??? Thanks!
Car rental limitations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 2 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 5 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 6 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 11 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 13 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 16 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 17 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Denver in a half day
- 25 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando