We are flying into Las Vegas to start a 2 week trip into Arizona, Utah and a side trip to Colorado to Mesa Verde. I considered booking thru Hotwire because I am finding pretty high rental rates for the period I am traveling. What is stopping me is that several car rental companies only allow travel to Arizona, Nevada, Utah and California. National does allow 150 miles into Colorado. Budget no travel to Colorado. How can this be?. Do the companies use GPS to track the movement of your car?? With Hotwire, you don't know the company until after the fact. Anyone??? Thanks!
Car rental limitations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brooklyn why?
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 5 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 6 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 9 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 10 WISCONSIN
- 11 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 12 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 16 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 18 New York City Restaurants
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 23 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 24 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 25 Dining in D.C.