I’ve taken FAR TOO LONG obtaining quotes.
I’m the sort of guy who likes to play safe by obtaining just about all the insurance that’s available but don’t want to then be told I need even further insurance at that ruddy rental counter!
Am I correct with this theory in getting the ‘best’ deal?:
1. buy as much insurance as possible from the renter’s/comparison website before I leave UK.
2. copy the insurance ‘small print’,
3. read and ‘digest’ it as much as possible,
4. take a copy with me so when offered the inevitable at the rental desk I know where I stand, declining the offer of further insurance if already covered, (or accepting if not already paid for in UK)
OR, Is there a simpler, but not ridiculously more expensive way?
Any idea which sites quote all or most insurance?
(Boston to Boston 10 Days)
(Charlotte NC to Atlanta 6 Days)
All airport locations and I realise there will be a hefty drop-off fee for the 6 dayer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/vegalash/
- 2 Business Minds Research & Development
- 3 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 4 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 5 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 6 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 7 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 8 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 9 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 10 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 11 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 12 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 13 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 14 road trip
- 15 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 16 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 17 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 18 Florida in October
- 19 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 20 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 21 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 22 FLL to Key West
- 23 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 24 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 25 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas