I’ve taken FAR TOO LONG obtaining quotes.
I’m the sort of guy who likes to play safe by obtaining just about all the insurance that’s available but don’t want to then be told I need even further insurance at that ruddy rental counter!
Am I correct with this theory in getting the ‘best’ deal?:
1. buy as much insurance as possible from the renter’s/comparison website before I leave UK.
2. copy the insurance ‘small print’,
3. read and ‘digest’ it as much as possible,
4. take a copy with me so when offered the inevitable at the rental desk I know where I stand, declining the offer of further insurance if already covered, (or accepting if not already paid for in UK)
OR, Is there a simpler, but not ridiculously more expensive way?
Any idea which sites quote all or most insurance?
(Boston to Boston 10 Days)
(Charlotte NC to Atlanta 6 Days)
All airport locations and I realise there will be a hefty drop-off fee for the 6 dayer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 2 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 5 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 6 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 7 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 8 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 9 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 10 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 11 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 12 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 13 Arches or Zion?
- 14 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 15 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 16 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 17 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 18 time to visit statue
- 19 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 21 Chester, CN
- 22 Northern California Gardens.
- 23 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 24 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip