Going to Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL in August, 2013. Trying to rent a car and found a site that rents cars www.economybookings.com and went to look at cars and the prices are so much lower than anywhere else. Is the company legitimate and would it be safe to rent from them or should I stick to howire.com, travelocity.com, etc. . . . Not sure what to do. Has anyone ever heard of this company and used them??? Thank you.
Car Rental in Orlando, Florida
- 1 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 2 Trying To Find a Place
- 3 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 4 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 5 One day in NYC
- 6 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 7 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 8 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 9 Key West at Christmas time
- 10 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 11 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 12 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 13 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 14 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 15 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 16 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 17 Columbus food !
- 18 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 19 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 20 Updates from Hanalei
- 21 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 22 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 23 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 24 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 25 Blue ridge parkway