Going to Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL in August, 2013. Trying to rent a car and found a site that rents cars www.economybookings.com and went to look at cars and the prices are so much lower than anywhere else. Is the company legitimate and would it be safe to rent from them or should I stick to howire.com, travelocity.com, etc. . . . Not sure what to do. Has anyone ever heard of this company and used them??? Thank you.
Car Rental in Orlando, Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado in the summer!
- 2 Where to go in Maine?
- 3 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 4 Kennebunkport and....?
- 5 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 6 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 7 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 14 Travel West Coast
- 15 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 16 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 17 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents