Looking for a great price on a car rental in Detroit from this coming Sunday, the 1st, until about the 4th. A compact would work. Our daughter wouldn't have to pick it up at DTW, but she would need to return it there on the3rd or 4th. We once were able to get a car off site for much cheaper than at the airport (in another city), and then return it to the airport the day we flew home. Does anyone know any tricks? Thanks!
Car rental in Detroit
View all United States activity »
- 1 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 7 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 8 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 11 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 16 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 17 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 18 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 21 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 22 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 23 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 24 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 25 Madison Square Garden