Looking for a great price on a car rental in Detroit from this coming Sunday, the 1st, until about the 4th. A compact would work. Our daughter wouldn't have to pick it up at DTW, but she would need to return it there on the3rd or 4th. We once were able to get a car off site for much cheaper than at the airport (in another city), and then return it to the airport the day we flew home. Does anyone know any tricks? Thanks!
Car rental in Detroit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Now Time For Best Figure
- 2 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 3 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 4 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 5 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 6 Berkshires
- 7 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 8 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 9 Sea world San Diego
- 10 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 11 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 12 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 13 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 14 Las Vegas in March
- 15 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 16 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 17 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 18 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 19 Clearwater visit.
- 20 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 21 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 22 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 23 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 24 hotels near Denali
- 25 Dessert with a view in Monterey?