Looking for a great price on a car rental in Detroit from this coming Sunday, the 1st, until about the 4th. A compact would work. Our daughter wouldn't have to pick it up at DTW, but she would need to return it there on the3rd or 4th. We once were able to get a car off site for much cheaper than at the airport (in another city), and then return it to the airport the day we flew home. Does anyone know any tricks? Thanks!
Car rental in Detroit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in Spring?
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 5 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 6 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 7 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 8 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 12 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 13 Weekend in NYC
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 15 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 16 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 19 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 20 Breckenridge in October
- 21 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 22 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 23 Richmond highlights?
- 24 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 25 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness