Looking for a great price on a car rental in Detroit from this coming Sunday, the 1st, until about the 4th. A compact would work. Our daughter wouldn't have to pick it up at DTW, but she would need to return it there on the3rd or 4th. We once were able to get a car off site for much cheaper than at the airport (in another city), and then return it to the airport the day we flew home. Does anyone know any tricks? Thanks!
Car rental in Detroit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 Apartment Rentals DC
- 3 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 4 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 5 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 6 Zion to Albuquerque
- 7 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 8 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 9 San Francisco - mid October
- 10 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 11 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Round trip from Chicago
- 14 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 15 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 16 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 17 Tour companies
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Quick Trip to NYC
- 22 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 23 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 24 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?