Looking for a great price on a car rental in Detroit from this coming Sunday, the 1st, until about the 4th. A compact would work. Our daughter wouldn't have to pick it up at DTW, but she would need to return it there on the3rd or 4th. We once were able to get a car off site for much cheaper than at the airport (in another city), and then return it to the airport the day we flew home. Does anyone know any tricks? Thanks!
Car rental in Detroit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 2 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 3 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 4 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 5 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 6 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 7 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 8 Temecula< CA
- 9 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 10 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 11 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 14 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 15 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 18 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 19 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 20 Transportation help in Philly
- 21 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 22 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 23 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle