What is the 11.11% concession recovery fee on the receipt for my recent car rental from Budget at Sea-Tac? I hope I wasn't charged for the "free" upgrade they offered me.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 2 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/electra-hair-straightening-brush/
- 3 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 4 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 5 Trip Starting from New York
- 6 Niagara Falls.
- 7 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 8 road trip during husbands bday
- 9 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 10 A day in Boston
- 11 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 12 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 13 1st trip to Colorado
- 14 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 15 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 16 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 17 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 18 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 19 Juneau cruise stop
- 20 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 21 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 22 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 23 cruising the Mississippi river
- 24 Your favourite places in New York City
- 25 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike