The search is on for a car rental Boston for 1 week in July heading for the Cape - we did this in 2009 and after much searching I found a discount code that lowered the cost a little bit.
Any one rented a car out of Boston recently and have a discount code?
Any help offered will be very much appreciated.
Car Rental Boston codes
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to from Tampa?
- 2 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 3 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 4 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 5 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 6 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 9 Is the New York subway safe?
- 10 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 11 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 12 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 13 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 14 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 15 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 Skiing New Mexico
- 18 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 19 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 20 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 21 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 22 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 23 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 24 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week