The search is on for a car rental Boston for 1 week in July heading for the Cape - we did this in 2009 and after much searching I found a discount code that lowered the cost a little bit.
Any one rented a car out of Boston recently and have a discount code?
Any help offered will be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 2 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 3 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 4 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 5 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 6 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 7 Bryce and Zion planning
- 8 Country Walkers
- 9 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 10 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 11 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 12 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 13 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 14 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 15 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 16 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 17 Places to stay in Skagway
- 18 Hilo to Kona
- 19 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 20 Maui - luau question
- 21 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 22 Alaska Road Trip in 9 days with a toddler: Trip Report
- 23 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 24 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 25 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017