We are flying into Anchorage the first week of June. I have read a few poor reviews of certain rental companies. Does anyone have any experience with the local companies? Or advise at all in reference to renting a car. We will be needing it for 10 days. The last thing I want at the end of a beautiful vacation is a problem with the car rental. I have read horror stories of free upgrade not being free, etc, etc. Thanks for all your help! We are so excited to go. We almost have all our plans finalized. I will share all soon.
Car rental at Anchorage airport
- 1 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 4 California, Northern
- 5 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 8 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 9 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 10 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 11 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 12 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 13 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 14 Seatlle, WA
- 15 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 16 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 17 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 18 Memphis Tours
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Meredith New Hampshire
- 21 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 22 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 23 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 24 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 25 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake