i am having great difficulty finding a car rental company that will allow me in rent in Canada and drop off in The USA. This is not a problem throughout Europe and in many Asian countries but for some strange reason there appears to be a big issue between neighbours. Can someone please enlighten this eager Australian Traveller.
car rental across boarders
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 2 Alaska cruise and land
- 3 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 4 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 7 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Where to go in Maine?
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 13 SF to DR? WTH!
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 NYC Itinerary Help
- 17 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 20 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 21 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 22 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 23 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 24 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 25 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA