Hi folks. I have a question regarding car registration and insurance. We live in michigan and have 2 of our three car in Las Vegas. One is registered and insured in michigan and driven by our daughter, who rents and works in Vegas. The other car was purchased in Vegas and insured in Michigan, I haven't registered it yet since we just bought it 3 weeks ago. Should I register it in Michigan or Vegas? It is being driven by our son who rents and works in Vegas. Is this legal? Do I need to let my insurance company know where the cars are? They are in my name and I'm a resident of Michigan. The kids are just borrowing them for a while.
car insurance in one state, driven in another.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 2 planning a trip to US
- 3 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 4 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 5 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 6 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 7 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 8 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 9 Texas
- 10 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 11 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 12 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 15 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 16 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 17 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 18 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 19 10 day trip
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 Utah restaurants
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 23 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 24 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 25 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April