has anyone recently experienced hiring a car in USA using the old green paper style driving licence? I've never applied for the photo licence am able to hire okay in EU but wonder about USA. We will be in California and intend hiring from hertz
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Derma Vibrance Skin Cream
- 2 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 3 First Trip to New Mexico
- 4 ExoSlim is such a great weight loss option
- 5 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 6 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 7 Layover
- 8 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 9 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 10 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 11 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 12 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 15 Wedding gifts?
- 16 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 Seattle?
- 19 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 20 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 21 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 22 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 23 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 24 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 25 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November