has anyone recently experienced hiring a car in USA using the old green paper style driving licence? I've never applied for the photo licence am able to hire okay in EU but wonder about USA. We will be in California and intend hiring from hertz
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 road trip
- 2 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 3 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 4 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 5 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 6 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 7 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 8 Florida in October
- 9 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 10 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 11 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 12 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 13 FLL to Key West
- 14 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 15 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 16 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 19 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 20 New England Road Trip
- 21 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 22 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 23 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 24 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 25 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC