has anyone recently experienced hiring a car in USA using the old green paper style driving licence? I've never applied for the photo licence am able to hire okay in EU but wonder about USA. We will be in California and intend hiring from hertz
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 2 San Francisco and Napa
- 3 Seattle to San Francisco
- 4 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 5 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 6 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 7 Relocating to the Deep South
- 8 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 9 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 10 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 11 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 12 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 13 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 14 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 15 Budget NYC hotel
- 16 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 17 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 18 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 19 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 20 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 21 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 22 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 23 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 24 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 25 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship