I know about the car ferry from Pt. Judith to Block Island but I am considering leaving from New London Ct. Does the ferry that leaves from there take cars of is it just for passengers? I plan to spend 3 full days on the island and 3 days in and around Newport in mid-June/ Sound like a good plan?
Car ferries to Block Island
View all United States activity »
- 1 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 2 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 3 Hotel near Public Theater
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 California Tour Groups?
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 10 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 13 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 19 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 20 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 21 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 24 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 25 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move