I know about the car ferry from Pt. Judith to Block Island but I am considering leaving from New London Ct. Does the ferry that leaves from there take cars of is it just for passengers? I plan to spend 3 full days on the island and 3 days in and around Newport in mid-June/ Sound like a good plan?
Car ferries to Block Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 4 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Yosemite Fire
- 7 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 8 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 15 Fancy dining
- 16 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 17 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 18 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 19 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 20 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 21 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 22 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 23 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 24 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 25 Charlotte restaurant help