I recently rented a car in USA from Enterprise. When I pick up the car, I have walk around and try to show them any where they had damage on the car with large dent on front passenger side rim. I have my own insurance from AAA and deny to get their protection insurance. In fact, I truth them by didn't check back anything on the paper. When I returned, the agent told me have to pay for that damage because it didn't mark on the paper....no any where mark on the paper, But they said I won't be charged anything and don't worried about it, my money for the deposits will back to my bank account. After I got home, I check on the received bill, was charged me for $250. So how can I do? Could someone help me for this case? Please help.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 5 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 6 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 12 San Diego Little Italy
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 Healdsburg tips
- 15 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 16 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 los angeles restaurants
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 Calf trip
- 23 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help