I recently rented a car in USA from Enterprise. When I pick up the car, I have walk around and try to show them any where they had damage on the car with large dent on front passenger side rim. I have my own insurance from AAA and deny to get their protection insurance. In fact, I truth them by didn't check back anything on the paper. When I returned, the agent told me have to pay for that damage because it didn't mark on the paper....no any where mark on the paper, But they said I won't be charged anything and don't worried about it, my money for the deposits will back to my bank account. After I got home, I check on the received bill, was charged me for $250. So how can I do? Could someone help me for this case? Please help.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 10 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 14 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 15 Denver in a half day
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 18 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 19 Oahu ideas
- 20 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 21 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 West Coast Bound End of March
- 24 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 25 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.