I recently rented a car in USA from Enterprise. When I pick up the car, I have walk around and try to show them any where they had damage on the car with large dent on front passenger side rim. I have my own insurance from AAA and deny to get their protection insurance. In fact, I truth them by didn't check back anything on the paper. When I returned, the agent told me have to pay for that damage because it didn't mark on the paper....no any where mark on the paper, But they said I won't be charged anything and don't worried about it, my money for the deposits will back to my bank account. After I got home, I check on the received bill, was charged me for $250. So how can I do? Could someone help me for this case? Please help.....
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Public Theater
- 2 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 3 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 4 Oahu Information
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 One day in Washington DC
- 7 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 8 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 9 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 13 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 14 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 15 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 16 San Antonio
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 Key West on NYE
- 19 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 22 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 23 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 24 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 25 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?