I recently rented a car in USA from Enterprise. When I pick up the car, I have walk around and try to show them any where they had damage on the car with large dent on front passenger side rim. I have my own insurance from AAA and deny to get their protection insurance. In fact, I truth them by didn't check back anything on the paper. When I returned, the agent told me have to pay for that damage because it didn't mark on the paper....no any where mark on the paper, But they said I won't be charged anything and don't worried about it, my money for the deposits will back to my bank account. After I got home, I check on the received bill, was charged me for $250. So how can I do? Could someone help me for this case? Please help.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennebunkport and....?
- 2 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 5 Wedding in Hawaii
- 6 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 Alaska cruise and land
- 10 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 11 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 18 SF to DR? WTH!
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 NYC Itinerary Help
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 23 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 24 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 25 Washington DC in May for 4 days