We are going for five nights including a week end to DC in early November , we enjoy visiting the museums in the mall, and having lunch in good restaurants, not dinner . IS the area of the Capitol Hill hotel ok for walking and taking the Metro . Hotel is located at 200 C st SE.
Capitol Hill hotel Location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 2 Sea world San Diego
- 3 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 4 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 5 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 6 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 7 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 8 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 9 Maui - Haleakala
- 10 Montana- what are must see places?
- 11 Small group dining in Napa area
- 12 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 13 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 14 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 15 Utah restaurants
- 16 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 17 Kauai Garden tours
- 18 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 19 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 20 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 21 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 22 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 25 Los Angeles day trips