We are going for five nights including a week end to DC in early November , we enjoy visiting the museums in the mall, and having lunch in good restaurants, not dinner . IS the area of the Capitol Hill hotel ok for walking and taking the Metro . Hotel is located at 200 C st SE.
Capitol Hill hotel Location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 6 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 7 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 9 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 10 charlotte
- 11 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 12 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 13 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 14 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 15 Sonoma or napa?
- 16 USA trip
- 17 Black Hills Trip Report
- 18 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 19 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 20 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 21 Cape Cod in October
- 22 Air Connections on Maui
- 23 Theater Historians
- 24 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 25 New York - Quebec itinierary