We are going for five nights including a week end to DC in early November , we enjoy visiting the museums in the mall, and having lunch in good restaurants, not dinner . IS the area of the Capitol Hill hotel ok for walking and taking the Metro . Hotel is located at 200 C st SE.
Capitol Hill hotel Location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 2 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 3 What's new on Maui?
- 4 Oregon Road Trip
- 5 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 8 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 9 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 10 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 11 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 12 Christmas in TX
- 13 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 14 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 15 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 16 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 17 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 18 Tucson area flooding
- 19 Refining my California Itinerary
- 20 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 21 Getaway
- 22 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 23 Moving to New Jersey
- 24 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 25 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route