We have reservation for US capitol building tour this weekend. But water, food and many other stuffs are prohibited, is there a place inside we can register our bags? This is ridiculous.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Great DC Trip
- 2 Black History Museum
- 3 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 4 How much time in Badlands?
- 5 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 6 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 7 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 8 DC Restaurants
- 9 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 10 Short Oregon Trip
- 11 usa roadtrip
- 12 Hawaii and...where?
- 13 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 14 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 15 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 16 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 17 Chicago 2017
- 18 Christmas in Colorado
- 19 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 20 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 21 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 22 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 23 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 24 Marfa/Big Bend
- 25 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds