We have reservation for US capitol building tour this weekend. But water, food and many other stuffs are prohibited, is there a place inside we can register our bags? This is ridiculous.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 2 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 3 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 4 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 5 Coffee in Boston?
- 6 Nashville Never Been
- 7 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 8 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 9 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 10 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 Traveling in winter
- 13 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 14 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 15 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 16 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 17 New orleans recs for family
- 18 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 19 Later Winter around Mobile
- 20 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 21 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 22 Uber boston
- 23 Florida keys trip
- 24 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 25 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)