We have reservation for US capitol building tour this weekend. But water, food and many other stuffs are prohibited, is there a place inside we can register our bags? This is ridiculous.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 4 Trip Starting from New York
- 5 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 6 New England Canada Road Trip
- 7 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 8 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 9 A day in Boston
- 10 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 11 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 12 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 13 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 14 Newport , RI
- 15 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 16 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 17 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 18 Nilichik Ak.
- 19 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 20 Las vegas +21
- 21 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 22 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 23 Steamboat in August
- 24 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 25 Depot Bay OR