I had a previous post about Florida's panhandle. I think we are ready to commit and I need to decide on a location so as I can book our flight. If we stay in Seaside area then Ft. Walton airport looks like a good choice and if we stay in Cape San Blas then Panama City Airport. Does this sound correct? I would like to be on or walking distance to a nice beach. We certainly are willing one day to travel to another area as well for a day trip as we will probably have 3 days. Cape San Blas sounds beautiful but it does not appear to have any restaurants, shops and is a fair distance to a town of any size. Am I correct about this?Destin sounds too touristy. So please give final feedback.
Cape San Blas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 5 Florida St George's Island
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 Union Square area restaurant
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 11 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 12 Must Eats
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 15 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 16 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 17 New York Food Tours
- 18 Richmond highlights?
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Arches National Park in a day
- 22 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 23 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 24 Looking for Next Destination
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown