I had a previous post about Florida's panhandle. I think we are ready to commit and I need to decide on a location so as I can book our flight. If we stay in Seaside area then Ft. Walton airport looks like a good choice and if we stay in Cape San Blas then Panama City Airport. Does this sound correct? I would like to be on or walking distance to a nice beach. We certainly are willing one day to travel to another area as well for a day trip as we will probably have 3 days. Cape San Blas sounds beautiful but it does not appear to have any restaurants, shops and is a fair distance to a town of any size. Am I correct about this?Destin sounds too touristy. So please give final feedback.
Cape San Blas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 2 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 3 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 4 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 5 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 6 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 7 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 8 Boston to see Sargent works
- 9 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 10 New York City - apartment locations
- 11 Utah 2
- 12 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 13 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 14 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 15 Tudor city -special help/info
- 16 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 17 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 18 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 19 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 20 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 21 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 22 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 23 must see and do's in Maui?
- 24 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon