I had a previous post about Florida's panhandle. I think we are ready to commit and I need to decide on a location so as I can book our flight. If we stay in Seaside area then Ft. Walton airport looks like a good choice and if we stay in Cape San Blas then Panama City Airport. Does this sound correct? I would like to be on or walking distance to a nice beach. We certainly are willing one day to travel to another area as well for a day trip as we will probably have 3 days. Cape San Blas sounds beautiful but it does not appear to have any restaurants, shops and is a fair distance to a town of any size. Am I correct about this?Destin sounds too touristy. So please give final feedback.
Cape San Blas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 3 Family Camp in Maine
- 4 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 5 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 Phoenix restaurants
- 8 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 9 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 10 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Travel West Coast
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 16 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 17 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 18 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 19 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 20 Brooklyn why?
- 21 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 22 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 23 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 24 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 25 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach