I had a previous post about Florida's panhandle. I think we are ready to commit and I need to decide on a location so as I can book our flight. If we stay in Seaside area then Ft. Walton airport looks like a good choice and if we stay in Cape San Blas then Panama City Airport. Does this sound correct? I would like to be on or walking distance to a nice beach. We certainly are willing one day to travel to another area as well for a day trip as we will probably have 3 days. Cape San Blas sounds beautiful but it does not appear to have any restaurants, shops and is a fair distance to a town of any size. Am I correct about this?Destin sounds too touristy. So please give final feedback.
Cape San Blas
- 1 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 2 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 3 Key West at Christmas time
- 4 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 5 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 6 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 7 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 8 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 9 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 10 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 11 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 12 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 13 Columbus food !
- 14 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 15 One day in NYC
- 16 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 17 Updates from Hanalei
- 18 Trying To Find a Place
- 19 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 20 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 21 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 22 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 23 Blue ridge parkway
- 24 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 25 Going to Dodge City, Kansas