I had a previous post about Florida's panhandle. I think we are ready to commit and I need to decide on a location so as I can book our flight. If we stay in Seaside area then Ft. Walton airport looks like a good choice and if we stay in Cape San Blas then Panama City Airport. Does this sound correct? I would like to be on or walking distance to a nice beach. We certainly are willing one day to travel to another area as well for a day trip as we will probably have 3 days. Cape San Blas sounds beautiful but it does not appear to have any restaurants, shops and is a fair distance to a town of any size. Am I correct about this?Destin sounds too touristy. So please give final feedback.
Cape San Blas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway choices
- 2 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 3 Yosemite Lodging
- 4 What's new on Maui?
- 5 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 6 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 7 Moving to New Jersey
- 8 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 9 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 10 Tucson area flooding
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 13 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 14 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 15 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 16 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 17 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 18 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 19 Oregon Road Trip
- 20 Getaway
- 21 Refining my California Itinerary
- 22 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 23 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 24 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 25 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?