I had a previous post about Florida's panhandle. I think we are ready to commit and I need to decide on a location so as I can book our flight. If we stay in Seaside area then Ft. Walton airport looks like a good choice and if we stay in Cape San Blas then Panama City Airport. Does this sound correct? I would like to be on or walking distance to a nice beach. We certainly are willing one day to travel to another area as well for a day trip as we will probably have 3 days. Cape San Blas sounds beautiful but it does not appear to have any restaurants, shops and is a fair distance to a town of any size. Am I correct about this?Destin sounds too touristy. So please give final feedback.
Cape San Blas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 4 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 8 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 9 WISCONSIN
- 10 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 Brooklyn why?
- 18 New York City Restaurants
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 23 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 24 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 25 Dining in D.C.