I had a previous post about Florida's panhandle. I think we are ready to commit and I need to decide on a location so as I can book our flight. If we stay in Seaside area then Ft. Walton airport looks like a good choice and if we stay in Cape San Blas then Panama City Airport. Does this sound correct? I would like to be on or walking distance to a nice beach. We certainly are willing one day to travel to another area as well for a day trip as we will probably have 3 days. Cape San Blas sounds beautiful but it does not appear to have any restaurants, shops and is a fair distance to a town of any size. Am I correct about this?Destin sounds too touristy. So please give final feedback.
Cape San Blas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 2 Cabin in Asheville area
- 3 Seattle Transportation??
- 4 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 5 New England Family Trip - August
- 6 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 7 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 8 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 9 Cell phone service in Moab
- 10 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 11 Zion the narrows
- 12 Advice on Roadtrip
- 13 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 14 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 15 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 16 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 20 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 21 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 22 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 23 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 24 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 25 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?