I had a previous post about Florida's panhandle. I think we are ready to commit and I need to decide on a location so as I can book our flight. If we stay in Seaside area then Ft. Walton airport looks like a good choice and if we stay in Cape San Blas then Panama City Airport. Does this sound correct? I would like to be on or walking distance to a nice beach. We certainly are willing one day to travel to another area as well for a day trip as we will probably have 3 days. Cape San Blas sounds beautiful but it does not appear to have any restaurants, shops and is a fair distance to a town of any size. Am I correct about this?Destin sounds too touristy. So please give final feedback.
Cape San Blas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 2 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 3 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 4 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 5 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 6 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 7 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 8 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 9 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 10 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 11 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 12 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 13 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 14 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 15 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 16 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 17 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 18 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 19 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 20 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 21 Long Island Advice
- 22 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 23 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 24 Philadelphia ?
- 25 Tour of the Wester US