I had a previous post about Florida's panhandle. I think we are ready to commit and I need to decide on a location so as I can book our flight. If we stay in Seaside area then Ft. Walton airport looks like a good choice and if we stay in Cape San Blas then Panama City Airport. Does this sound correct? I would like to be on or walking distance to a nice beach. We certainly are willing one day to travel to another area as well for a day trip as we will probably have 3 days. Cape San Blas sounds beautiful but it does not appear to have any restaurants, shops and is a fair distance to a town of any size. Am I correct about this?Destin sounds too touristy. So please give final feedback.
Cape San Blas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 2 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 3 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 4 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 5 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 6 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 7 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 8 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 11 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 14 san fran sightseeing
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 18 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 19 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 20 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 21 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 22 Colorado Skiing
- 23 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 24 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 25 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC