I had a previous post about Florida's panhandle. I think we are ready to commit and I need to decide on a location so as I can book our flight. If we stay in Seaside area then Ft. Walton airport looks like a good choice and if we stay in Cape San Blas then Panama City Airport. Does this sound correct? I would like to be on or walking distance to a nice beach. We certainly are willing one day to travel to another area as well for a day trip as we will probably have 3 days. Cape San Blas sounds beautiful but it does not appear to have any restaurants, shops and is a fair distance to a town of any size. Am I correct about this?Destin sounds too touristy. So please give final feedback.
Cape San Blas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston/Fenway park
- 2 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 3 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 4 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 5 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 6 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 7 Atlanta with kids
- 8 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 9 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 10 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 13 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 14 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 19 Family Camp in Maine
- 20 San Diego
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles