I'm considering a long weekend in either Cape May or Ocean City/Bethany Beach. I have never been to Cape May...what is it like, which is recommended and why?
Is Cape May totally flat or are there dunes/hills?
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://greentoneproblog.net/majestic-trim/
- 2 http://fitnesstalkzone.com/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 3 Headlock Muscle Scam? Do Not Buy Read Reviews First *SHOCKING*
- 4 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 5 Rail Male Enhancement - Best Natural Male Sexual Enhancement Supplement
- 6 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 7 Hawaii wedding
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 10 Oregon Coast question
- 11 California road trip
- 12 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 13 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 14 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 15 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 16 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 17 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 18 Moving to Montana
- 19 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 20 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 21 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 22 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 23 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 24 Savanah GA
- 25 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK