I'm considering a long weekend in either Cape May or Ocean City/Bethany Beach. I have never been to Cape May...what is it like, which is recommended and why?
Is Cape May totally flat or are there dunes/hills?
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 2 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 3 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 4 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 5 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 6 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 7 Bed and Breakfast
- 8 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 9 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 10 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 11 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 12 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 13 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 14 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 15 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 16 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 17 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 18 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 19 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 20 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 21 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 22 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 24 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 25 OHare car service north suburbs