Looking for suggestions on what to do with a toddler (3 years old) in Cape May, NJ - outside of the beach. Would love restaurant recommendations as well. Staying at La Mer.
Cape May, NJ with a Toddler
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 2 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 3 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 4 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 5 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 6 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 7 Road trip itinerary
- 8 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 9 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 10 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 11 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 12 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 13 Apartment Rentals DC
- 14 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 15 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 16 Two airports to choose from?
- 17 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 18 Burlington VT day trip
- 19 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 20 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 21 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 22 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 23 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 24 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 25 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?