When can you actually ge tinto the water in Cape May? I am planning a week down there, and I went in August last year. We have had a few years further north where 4th of July the water is still chilly. When is the earliest you have been in? last week of June through the 4th usually be too cold? I know temperature is subjective. It's just such a long drive. I can go at any time, but thought it would be fun for once not to battle beach traffic over the holiday weekend. Thanks for your help!
Cape May NJ getting into the water
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 2 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 3 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 4 Kid School Admission
- 5 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 6 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 7 Things to do in La Jolla
- 8 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 9 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 10 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 11 Minneapolis Parking
- 12 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 13 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 14 Romantic destination in the US
- 15 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 16 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 17 family road trip
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning
- 19 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 20 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 21 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 New York City-New Things?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA