When can you actually ge tinto the water in Cape May? I am planning a week down there, and I went in August last year. We have had a few years further north where 4th of July the water is still chilly. When is the earliest you have been in? last week of June through the 4th usually be too cold? I know temperature is subjective. It's just such a long drive. I can go at any time, but thought it would be fun for once not to battle beach traffic over the holiday weekend. Thanks for your help!
Cape May NJ getting into the water
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 2 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 3 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 19 Maui vacation
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 22 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 23 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 WISCONSIN