When can you actually ge tinto the water in Cape May? I am planning a week down there, and I went in August last year. We have had a few years further north where 4th of July the water is still chilly. When is the earliest you have been in? last week of June through the 4th usually be too cold? I know temperature is subjective. It's just such a long drive. I can go at any time, but thought it would be fun for once not to battle beach traffic over the holiday weekend. Thanks for your help!
Cape May NJ getting into the water
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 10 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 18 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 First family ski trip