When can you actually ge tinto the water in Cape May? I am planning a week down there, and I went in August last year. We have had a few years further north where 4th of July the water is still chilly. When is the earliest you have been in? last week of June through the 4th usually be too cold? I know temperature is subjective. It's just such a long drive. I can go at any time, but thought it would be fun for once not to battle beach traffic over the holiday weekend. Thanks for your help!
Cape May NJ getting into the water
View all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 2 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 3 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 11 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 15 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 Vero Beach FL
- 18 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 19 Question about Boulder area
- 20 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 23 Savanah Sojourn
- 24 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 25 San Antonio