I would really appreciate your help selecting a hotel in Cape May. I looked through the postings on Fodors and checked out some hotel sites as well. but i am sooo confused. So if you have any advice, based on your knowledge and experience, I would be grateful for it.
We are looking for a hotel suitable for a couple, with an ocean view, or part ocean view, walking distance to the beach. I looked at Macomber and thought it was nice, but the reviews were so so. I also looked at Ocean Club, seems a bit too modern. Price range is about $300 or under for 2 nights in mid august.
thank you all for any help you can offer.
Cape May hotel help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 2 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 3 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 4 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 5 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 6 Salt Lake City
- 7 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 8 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 9 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 10 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 11 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 12 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 13 Disneyland for a Day, One park or park hopper?
- 14 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 15 Savannah GA
- 16 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 17 Beach holiday with baby
- 18 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 19 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 20 Seattle hotels
- 21 Things to do around New York
- 22 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 23 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report