I would really appreciate your help selecting a hotel in Cape May. I looked through the postings on Fodors and checked out some hotel sites as well. but i am sooo confused. So if you have any advice, based on your knowledge and experience, I would be grateful for it.
We are looking for a hotel suitable for a couple, with an ocean view, or part ocean view, walking distance to the beach. I looked at Macomber and thought it was nice, but the reviews were so so. I also looked at Ocean Club, seems a bit too modern. Price range is about $300 or under for 2 nights in mid august.
thank you all for any help you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 2 Is this a new record for spam?
- 3 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 4 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 5 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 6 Florida Car Rental
- 7 Nashville Public Transportation
- 8 Cape Cod visit in August
- 9 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 10 http://a1healthbeautycare.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 11 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 12 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 13 Buying wine New York City
- 14 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 15 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 16 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 17 BYOB in New York City
- 18 Week in Colorado
- 19 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 20 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 21 Ferry to Nantucket
- 22 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 23 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 24 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 25 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos