I would really appreciate your help selecting a hotel in Cape May. I looked through the postings on Fodors and checked out some hotel sites as well. but i am sooo confused. So if you have any advice, based on your knowledge and experience, I would be grateful for it.
We are looking for a hotel suitable for a couple, with an ocean view, or part ocean view, walking distance to the beach. I looked at Macomber and thought it was nice, but the reviews were so so. I also looked at Ocean Club, seems a bit too modern. Price range is about $300 or under for 2 nights in mid august.
thank you all for any help you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Senior Travel Helper
- 2 your favorite city USA?
- 3 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 4 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 5 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 6 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 7 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 8 USC毕业证文凭办理南加州大学毕业证成绩单Q微信875093404学历认证Southern California
- 9 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 10 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 11 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 12 Austin with Kids
- 13 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 14 Two days out of Seattle
- 15 New Orleans and Slidell
- 16 Help with driving East to West
- 17 Pacific coast road trip
- 18 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 19 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 20 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 21 South Carolina
- 22 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 23 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 24 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 25 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do