I would really appreciate your help selecting a hotel in Cape May. I looked through the postings on Fodors and checked out some hotel sites as well. but i am sooo confused. So if you have any advice, based on your knowledge and experience, I would be grateful for it.
We are looking for a hotel suitable for a couple, with an ocean view, or part ocean view, walking distance to the beach. I looked at Macomber and thought it was nice, but the reviews were so so. I also looked at Ocean Club, seems a bit too modern. Price range is about $300 or under for 2 nights in mid august.
thank you all for any help you can offer.
Cape May hotel help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 2 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 3 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 4 relocating travel
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 7 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 8 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 9 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 10 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 11 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 14 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 15 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 16 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 17 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 18 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 19 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 22 ONP help
- 23 NYC Clubs for live music
- 24 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 25 Seattle Hyatts