I would really appreciate your help selecting a hotel in Cape May. I looked through the postings on Fodors and checked out some hotel sites as well. but i am sooo confused. So if you have any advice, based on your knowledge and experience, I would be grateful for it.
We are looking for a hotel suitable for a couple, with an ocean view, or part ocean view, walking distance to the beach. I looked at Macomber and thought it was nice, but the reviews were so so. I also looked at Ocean Club, seems a bit too modern. Price range is about $300 or under for 2 nights in mid august.
thank you all for any help you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 2 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 3 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 4 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 5 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 6 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 7 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 8 MN lake home rental needed
- 9 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 10 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 11 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 12 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 15 blue ridge parkway?
- 16 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 17 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 18 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 19 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 20 Wedding gifts?
- 21 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 22 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 23 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 24 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 25 Seattle Ho