I would really appreciate your help selecting a hotel in Cape May. I looked through the postings on Fodors and checked out some hotel sites as well. but i am sooo confused. So if you have any advice, based on your knowledge and experience, I would be grateful for it.
We are looking for a hotel suitable for a couple, with an ocean view, or part ocean view, walking distance to the beach. I looked at Macomber and thought it was nice, but the reviews were so so. I also looked at Ocean Club, seems a bit too modern. Price range is about $300 or under for 2 nights in mid august.
thank you all for any help you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 2 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 3 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 4 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 5 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 6 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 7 Uber boston
- 8 I95
- 9 Pt Everglades to fll
- 10 Change planes in Atlanta
- 11 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 12 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 13 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 14 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 15 Restaurants in Mesa
- 16 Wine Country
- 17 a short trip to san francisco
- 18 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 19 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 20 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 21 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 22 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 23 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 24 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 25 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?