I would really appreciate your help selecting a hotel in Cape May. I looked through the postings on Fodors and checked out some hotel sites as well. but i am sooo confused. So if you have any advice, based on your knowledge and experience, I would be grateful for it.
We are looking for a hotel suitable for a couple, with an ocean view, or part ocean view, walking distance to the beach. I looked at Macomber and thought it was nice, but the reviews were so so. I also looked at Ocean Club, seems a bit too modern. Price range is about $300 or under for 2 nights in mid august.
thank you all for any help you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip advice needed please
- 2 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 3 florida gulf coast
- 4 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 5 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 6 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 7 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 8 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 9 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 10 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 11 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 12 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 13 Where can I get the best glaciers experience?
- 14 Family Trip advice please?!
- 15 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 16 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 17 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 18 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 19 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 20 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 21 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 22 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 23 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 24 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 25 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition