I would really appreciate your help selecting a hotel in Cape May. I looked through the postings on Fodors and checked out some hotel sites as well. but i am sooo confused. So if you have any advice, based on your knowledge and experience, I would be grateful for it.
We are looking for a hotel suitable for a couple, with an ocean view, or part ocean view, walking distance to the beach. I looked at Macomber and thought it was nice, but the reviews were so so. I also looked at Ocean Club, seems a bit too modern. Price range is about $300 or under for 2 nights in mid august.
thank you all for any help you can offer.
Cape May hotel help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 2 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 3 Road trip itinerary
- 4 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 5 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 6 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 7 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 10 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 11 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 12 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 13 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 14 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 15 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 16 Apartment Rentals DC
- 17 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 18 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 19 Two airports to choose from?
- 20 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 21 Burlington VT day trip
- 22 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 23 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 24 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 25 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton