I would really appreciate your help selecting a hotel in Cape May. I looked through the postings on Fodors and checked out some hotel sites as well. but i am sooo confused. So if you have any advice, based on your knowledge and experience, I would be grateful for it.
We are looking for a hotel suitable for a couple, with an ocean view, or part ocean view, walking distance to the beach. I looked at Macomber and thought it was nice, but the reviews were so so. I also looked at Ocean Club, seems a bit too modern. Price range is about $300 or under for 2 nights in mid august.
thank you all for any help you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 2 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 3 Minnesota to Colorado
- 4 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 5 Amazons Blowout!
- 6 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 7 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 8 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 9 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 10 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 11 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 12 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 13 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 14 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 15 North Carolina Triangle
- 16 What to do in Raleigh, NC?
- 17 http://www.topadvancingincome.com/marvel-champions-cheats/
- 18 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 19 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 20 first trip to HI
- 21 Pittsburgh Trip
- 22 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 23 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 24 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 25 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?