I would really appreciate your help selecting a hotel in Cape May. I looked through the postings on Fodors and checked out some hotel sites as well. but i am sooo confused. So if you have any advice, based on your knowledge and experience, I would be grateful for it.
We are looking for a hotel suitable for a couple, with an ocean view, or part ocean view, walking distance to the beach. I looked at Macomber and thought it was nice, but the reviews were so so. I also looked at Ocean Club, seems a bit too modern. Price range is about $300 or under for 2 nights in mid august.
thank you all for any help you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 2 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 3 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 4 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 5 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 6 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 7 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 8 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 9 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 10 11 days SE coast road trip
- 11 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 12 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 13 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 14 Seattle in early August
- 15 Mackinac or Holland?
- 16 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 17 Memphis to Dallas
- 18 first trip to HI
- 19 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 20 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 21 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 22 Pittsburgh Trip
- 23 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 24 Maine in late October
- 25 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country