I would really appreciate your help selecting a hotel in Cape May. I looked through the postings on Fodors and checked out some hotel sites as well. but i am sooo confused. So if you have any advice, based on your knowledge and experience, I would be grateful for it.
We are looking for a hotel suitable for a couple, with an ocean view, or part ocean view, walking distance to the beach. I looked at Macomber and thought it was nice, but the reviews were so so. I also looked at Ocean Club, seems a bit too modern. Price range is about $300 or under for 2 nights in mid august.
thank you all for any help you can offer.
Cape May hotel help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 3 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 4 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 5 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 6 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 7 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 8 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 9 New Orleans help please
- 10 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 11 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 12 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 13 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 14 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 los angeles restaurants
- 17 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 18 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 19 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 23 NW Houston restaurant help
- 24 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 25 Restaurant in NYC advice