I would really appreciate your help selecting a hotel in Cape May. I looked through the postings on Fodors and checked out some hotel sites as well. but i am sooo confused. So if you have any advice, based on your knowledge and experience, I would be grateful for it.
We are looking for a hotel suitable for a couple, with an ocean view, or part ocean view, walking distance to the beach. I looked at Macomber and thought it was nice, but the reviews were so so. I also looked at Ocean Club, seems a bit too modern. Price range is about $300 or under for 2 nights in mid august.
thank you all for any help you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 2 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 3 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 4 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 5 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 6 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 7 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 8 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 9 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 10 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 11 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 12 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 13 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 15 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 16 OHare car service north suburbs
- 17 Yellowstone
- 18 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 19 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 20 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 23 Page, AZ area
- 24 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 25 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets