I would really appreciate your help selecting a hotel in Cape May. I looked through the postings on Fodors and checked out some hotel sites as well. but i am sooo confused. So if you have any advice, based on your knowledge and experience, I would be grateful for it.
We are looking for a hotel suitable for a couple, with an ocean view, or part ocean view, walking distance to the beach. I looked at Macomber and thought it was nice, but the reviews were so so. I also looked at Ocean Club, seems a bit too modern. Price range is about $300 or under for 2 nights in mid august.
thank you all for any help you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 2 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 3 My Vegas TR
- 4 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 5 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 6 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 7 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 8 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 9 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 10 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 11 North Oregon Coast touring
- 12 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 13 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 14 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 15 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 16 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 17 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 18 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 19 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 20 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 21 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 22 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 23 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?
- 24 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 25 Michigan advice needed