I would really appreciate your help selecting a hotel in Cape May. I looked through the postings on Fodors and checked out some hotel sites as well. but i am sooo confused. So if you have any advice, based on your knowledge and experience, I would be grateful for it.
We are looking for a hotel suitable for a couple, with an ocean view, or part ocean view, walking distance to the beach. I looked at Macomber and thought it was nice, but the reviews were so so. I also looked at Ocean Club, seems a bit too modern. Price range is about $300 or under for 2 nights in mid august.
thank you all for any help you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 2 Maui - luau question
- 3 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 4 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 5 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 6 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 7 Weekend in Chicago
- 8 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 9 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 10 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 11 Places to stay in Skagway
- 12 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 13 US Trip
- 14 flagstaff
- 15 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 16 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 17 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 18 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 19 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 20 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 21 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 22 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 23 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 24 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska