I would really appreciate your help selecting a hotel in Cape May. I looked through the postings on Fodors and checked out some hotel sites as well. but i am sooo confused. So if you have any advice, based on your knowledge and experience, I would be grateful for it.
We are looking for a hotel suitable for a couple, with an ocean view, or part ocean view, walking distance to the beach. I looked at Macomber and thought it was nice, but the reviews were so so. I also looked at Ocean Club, seems a bit too modern. Price range is about $300 or under for 2 nights in mid august.
thank you all for any help you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to Texas -
- 2 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 3 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 4 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 5 Our Boston Getaway
- 6 Nashville Questions
- 7 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 8 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 9 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 10 40th in Key West
- 11 Beaches in Florida
- 12 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 13 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 14 Downtown Chicago
- 15 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 16 Disney for Florida residents
- 17 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 18 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 19 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 20 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 21 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 22 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 23 What to do in San Diego
- 24 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 25 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/