Hi, we are considering a trip to Cape Cod in late June with 2 small children (ages 3 and 5). We have never been there and have no idea where to stay. Some say Brewster, Falmouth, Orleans or Chatham. We want to have easy access to the beach, places to walk to for dining and shopping, and a place where we could have adjoining rooms (so all 4 of us are not in the same room). Not overly expensive either, if possible. Does anyone have recommendations?? Thanks!
Cape cod with small children in late June - what area to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 New England in the fall
- 3 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 4 Seattle Hyatts
- 5 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 6 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 9 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 10 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 11 relocating travel
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 14 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 15 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 16 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 19 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 20 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 21 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 22 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 25 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?