Hi, we are considering a trip to Cape Cod in late June with 2 small children (ages 3 and 5). We have never been there and have no idea where to stay. Some say Brewster, Falmouth, Orleans or Chatham. We want to have easy access to the beach, places to walk to for dining and shopping, and a place where we could have adjoining rooms (so all 4 of us are not in the same room). Not overly expensive either, if possible. Does anyone have recommendations?? Thanks!
Cape cod with small children in late June - what area to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to CT
- 2 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 3 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 4 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 5 Northwest USA
- 6 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 7 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 8 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 9 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 10 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 11 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 14 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 15 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 16 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 19 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 20 Green Flea in NYC
- 21 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 22 Orlando in March
- 23 New England September
- 24 Ackislander
- 25 Cross Country RV Trip