Hi, we are considering a trip to Cape Cod in late June with 2 small children (ages 3 and 5). We have never been there and have no idea where to stay. Some say Brewster, Falmouth, Orleans or Chatham. We want to have easy access to the beach, places to walk to for dining and shopping, and a place where we could have adjoining rooms (so all 4 of us are not in the same room). Not overly expensive either, if possible. Does anyone have recommendations?? Thanks!
Cape cod with small children in late June - what area to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 2 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Colorado aspen updates
- 6 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 7 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 8 Question About Sealodge
- 9 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 10 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 11 Yosemite Lodging
- 12 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 13 Fairbanks Alaska
- 14 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 15 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 16 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 17 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 18 Getaway
- 19 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 20 New England Skiing
- 21 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 22 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 23 Temecula Winery Tours
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations