Hi, we are considering a trip to Cape Cod in late June with 2 small children (ages 3 and 5). We have never been there and have no idea where to stay. Some say Brewster, Falmouth, Orleans or Chatham. We want to have easy access to the beach, places to walk to for dining and shopping, and a place where we could have adjoining rooms (so all 4 of us are not in the same room). Not overly expensive either, if possible. Does anyone have recommendations?? Thanks!
Cape cod with small children in late June - what area to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 2 Alaska restaurant prices
- 3 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 4 Shenandoah National Park
- 5 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 6 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 7 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 10 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 11 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 12 Itinerary Help - options.
- 13 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 14 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 15 Daytona Beach and ??
- 16 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 17 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 18 Hawaii is still Hell
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 23 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 24 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!