Hi, we are considering a trip to Cape Cod in late June with 2 small children (ages 3 and 5). We have never been there and have no idea where to stay. Some say Brewster, Falmouth, Orleans or Chatham. We want to have easy access to the beach, places to walk to for dining and shopping, and a place where we could have adjoining rooms (so all 4 of us are not in the same room). Not overly expensive either, if possible. Does anyone have recommendations?? Thanks!
Cape cod with small children in late June - what area to stay?
- 1 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 2 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 3 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 4 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 5 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 6 South Dakota--last minute trip; deciding where to stay in Black Hills
- 7 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 8 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 9 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 10 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 11 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 12 Updates from Hanalei
- 13 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 14 Northwest Trip
- 15 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 16 Death Valley in November
- 17 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 18 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 19 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 20 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 21 Blue ridge parkway
- 22 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 23 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 24 Western NC Zipline
- 25 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco