Hi, we are considering a trip to Cape Cod in late June with 2 small children (ages 3 and 5). We have never been there and have no idea where to stay. Some say Brewster, Falmouth, Orleans or Chatham. We want to have easy access to the beach, places to walk to for dining and shopping, and a place where we could have adjoining rooms (so all 4 of us are not in the same room). Not overly expensive either, if possible. Does anyone have recommendations?? Thanks!
Cape cod with small children in late June - what area to stay?
- 1 Middlebury vt quickie
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 4 Denver 1 day in denver
- 5 How i can get best internet booking engine for travel website
- 6 Washington DC & surrounding area
- 7 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 10 American Airlines reservation question
- 11 Washington and Oregon - Is this doable?
- 12 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 17 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 18 Savannah restaurants
- 19 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 20 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 21 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 22 Albuquerque to Denver
- 23 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 24 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 25 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip