Hi, we are considering a trip to Cape Cod in late June with 2 small children (ages 3 and 5). We have never been there and have no idea where to stay. Some say Brewster, Falmouth, Orleans or Chatham. We want to have easy access to the beach, places to walk to for dining and shopping, and a place where we could have adjoining rooms (so all 4 of us are not in the same room). Not overly expensive either, if possible. Does anyone have recommendations?? Thanks!
Cape cod with small children in late June - what area to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 2 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 3 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 4 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 5 Welcome to Auto Option Bot review
- 6 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 7 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 8 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 9 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 10 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 13 Looking for Next Destination
- 14 Yosemite Lodging
- 15 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 16 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 17 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 18 Fall color yet?
- 19 Worst Restaurants in America
- 20 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 21 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 SFO International Airport
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee