Hi, we are considering a trip to Cape Cod in late June with 2 small children (ages 3 and 5). We have never been there and have no idea where to stay. Some say Brewster, Falmouth, Orleans or Chatham. We want to have easy access to the beach, places to walk to for dining and shopping, and a place where we could have adjoining rooms (so all 4 of us are not in the same room). Not overly expensive either, if possible. Does anyone have recommendations?? Thanks!
Cape cod with small children in late June - what area to stay?
- 1 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 4 American Airlines reservation question
- 5 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 6 Savannah restaurants
- 7 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 8 Car trip from Seattle
- 9 Boston and surrounding area
- 10 Middlebury vt quickie
- 11 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 12 Newport, RI Questions
- 13 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 14 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 15 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 16 Albuquerque to Denver
- 17 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 18 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 19 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 22 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?