We are a family of 4 travelling from Cape Cod to Newark airport over 4 days before our return to Scotland. Does anyone have any suggestions for must see places to visit on route and if possible suggest 3 hotels to stay in. Our budget is up to $350/400 per night.
cape cod to newark airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 2 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 3 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 4 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 5 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 6 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 7 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 8 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 9 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 10 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 11 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 12 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 13 Kauai Garden tours
- 14 California San Diego area lodging
- 15 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 16 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 17 Maui - Haleakala
- 18 Utah 2
- 19 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 20 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 21 Small group dining in Napa area
- 22 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 Hawaii is still Hell
- 25 Las Vegas in March