Just been to the Cape and wanted to share Seal watching. If you go to the Head of the Meadow Beach in North Truro and you walk about 20 minutes east , you will see seals in the water and on the beach. The Park ranger does not let people come close to the seals but one can still see them. People will suggest to go during low tide. When I was there the seals decided to leave exactly at low tide. . So be there an hour before the lowest tide point. I did not take the seal watching boat so I do not know if it is better than seeing them on the beach.
cape cod- seals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 2 Looking for Next Destination
- 3 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 5 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 6 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 7 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 8 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 9 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 10 Tucson area flooding
- 11 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 first time in AZ
- 14 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 17 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 20 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 21 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 22 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 23 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 24 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 25 Relaxing Honeymoon Week