Just been to the Cape and wanted to share Seal watching. If you go to the Head of the Meadow Beach in North Truro and you walk about 20 minutes east , you will see seals in the water and on the beach. The Park ranger does not let people come close to the seals but one can still see them. People will suggest to go during low tide. When I was there the seals decided to leave exactly at low tide. . So be there an hour before the lowest tide point. I did not take the seal watching boat so I do not know if it is better than seeing them on the beach.
cape cod- seals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 2 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 3 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 4 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 5 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 6 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 USA trip
- 9 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 10 Chicago Questions
- 11 Air Connections on Maui
- 12 camaro hire in waikiki
- 13 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 14 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 15 Timeshare Nightmares
- 16 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 17 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 18 Breckenridge in October
- 19 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 20 Orlando for Work
- 21 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 22 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 23 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 24 NBA tickets??
- 25 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)