Just been to the Cape and wanted to share Seal watching. If you go to the Head of the Meadow Beach in North Truro and you walk about 20 minutes east , you will see seals in the water and on the beach. The Park ranger does not let people come close to the seals but one can still see them. People will suggest to go during low tide. When I was there the seals decided to leave exactly at low tide. . So be there an hour before the lowest tide point. I did not take the seal watching boat so I do not know if it is better than seeing them on the beach.
cape cod- seals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Active Vacation
- 2 Quick SoCal question
- 3 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 4 New England September
- 5 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Yosemite in Winter
- 8 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 9 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 10 Tampa in February
- 11 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 12 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 15 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 16 NYC taxi vs car service
- 17 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 18 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 19 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 20 Austin Food Trucks
- 21 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 22 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 23 searching for urban master planned community
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Condos near Disney World