Just been to the Cape and wanted to share Seal watching. If you go to the Head of the Meadow Beach in North Truro and you walk about 20 minutes east , you will see seals in the water and on the beach. The Park ranger does not let people come close to the seals but one can still see them. People will suggest to go during low tide. When I was there the seals decided to leave exactly at low tide. . So be there an hour before the lowest tide point. I did not take the seal watching boat so I do not know if it is better than seeing them on the beach.
cape cod- seals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 2 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 5 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 10 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 11 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 12 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 13 Arches National Park in a day
- 14 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 15 JFK Airport
- 16 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 17 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 20 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 21 Marco Island
- 22 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 23 things to do near Arches National Park
- 24 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 25 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???