Just been to the Cape and wanted to share Seal watching. If you go to the Head of the Meadow Beach in North Truro and you walk about 20 minutes east , you will see seals in the water and on the beach. The Park ranger does not let people come close to the seals but one can still see them. People will suggest to go during low tide. When I was there the seals decided to leave exactly at low tide. . So be there an hour before the lowest tide point. I did not take the seal watching boat so I do not know if it is better than seeing them on the beach.
cape cod- seals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 2 Dining in Manhattan
- 3 New York City Christmas Trip
- 4 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 5 From Seattle airport to the city
- 6 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 7 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 8 Colorado Skiing
- 9 American Honeymoon in March
- 10 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 11 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 12 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 13 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 18 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 19 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 23 Middle America in October
- 24 visit to HIghLine
- 25 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live