Just been to the Cape and wanted to share Seal watching. If you go to the Head of the Meadow Beach in North Truro and you walk about 20 minutes east , you will see seals in the water and on the beach. The Park ranger does not let people come close to the seals but one can still see them. People will suggest to go during low tide. When I was there the seals decided to leave exactly at low tide. . So be there an hour before the lowest tide point. I did not take the seal watching boat so I do not know if it is better than seeing them on the beach.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 2 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 3 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 4 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 5 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 6 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 7 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 8 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 9 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 10 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 11 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 12 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 13 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 14 Nashville Questions
- 15 Summer vacation
- 16 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 17 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 18 First Trip to Texas -
- 19 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 20 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 21 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 22 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 23 Driving to Naples fl
- 24 Beaches in Florida
- 25 What to do in San Diego