Just been to the Cape and wanted to share Seal watching. If you go to the Head of the Meadow Beach in North Truro and you walk about 20 minutes east , you will see seals in the water and on the beach. The Park ranger does not let people come close to the seals but one can still see them. People will suggest to go during low tide. When I was there the seals decided to leave exactly at low tide. . So be there an hour before the lowest tide point. I did not take the seal watching boat so I do not know if it is better than seeing them on the beach.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 2 Sedona sold out!
- 3 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 4 Overnight stay in N Central Idaho
- 5 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 6 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 7 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 8 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 9 Hawaii Trip in May
- 10 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 11 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 12 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 Wailea Restaurants?
- 15 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 16 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 17 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 18 A week in NYC - first timers
- 19 DC -> Boulder
- 20 Rome/Florence
- 21 Colorado - Photography
- 22 Cross-country roadtrip in Oct/Nov. SUV or full-size?
- 23 Where to stay in NYC
- 24 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 25 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March