Just been to the Cape and wanted to share Seal watching. If you go to the Head of the Meadow Beach in North Truro and you walk about 20 minutes east , you will see seals in the water and on the beach. The Park ranger does not let people come close to the seals but one can still see them. People will suggest to go during low tide. When I was there the seals decided to leave exactly at low tide. . So be there an hour before the lowest tide point. I did not take the seal watching boat so I do not know if it is better than seeing them on the beach.
cape cod- seals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 2 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 3 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Maui - Haleakala
- 6 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 7 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 10 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 11 California San Diego area lodging
- 12 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 13 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 14 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 15 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 16 Kauai Garden tours
- 17 Utah 2
- 18 Las Vegas in March
- 19 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 20 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 21 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 23 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 24 Montana- what are must see places?
- 25 Orlando parks advice