Just been to the Cape and wanted to share Seal watching. If you go to the Head of the Meadow Beach in North Truro and you walk about 20 minutes east , you will see seals in the water and on the beach. The Park ranger does not let people come close to the seals but one can still see them. People will suggest to go during low tide. When I was there the seals decided to leave exactly at low tide. . So be there an hour before the lowest tide point. I did not take the seal watching boat so I do not know if it is better than seeing them on the beach.
cape cod- seals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 2 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 5 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 6 SF to DR? WTH!
- 7 Kennebunkport and....?
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 NYC Itinerary Help
- 10 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 11 WISCONSIN
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 14 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 15 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 16 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 17 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 18 Jersey City Parking
- 19 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 20 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 21 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 22 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 23 Washington, DC to Boston
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Where to go in Maine?