Just been to the Cape and wanted to share Seal watching. If you go to the Head of the Meadow Beach in North Truro and you walk about 20 minutes east , you will see seals in the water and on the beach. The Park ranger does not let people come close to the seals but one can still see them. People will suggest to go during low tide. When I was there the seals decided to leave exactly at low tide. . So be there an hour before the lowest tide point. I did not take the seal watching boat so I do not know if it is better than seeing them on the beach.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 4 Ideas for New York
- 5 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 6 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 7 Help us choose a hotel
- 8 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 9 Honeymoon on PCH
- 10 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 11 Magic Show
- 12 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 13 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 14 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 15 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 16 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 17 Staying outside DC
- 18 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 19 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 20 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 21 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 22 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 23 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 24 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 25 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs