Just been to the Cape and wanted to share Seal watching. If you go to the Head of the Meadow Beach in North Truro and you walk about 20 minutes east , you will see seals in the water and on the beach. The Park ranger does not let people come close to the seals but one can still see them. People will suggest to go during low tide. When I was there the seals decided to leave exactly at low tide. . So be there an hour before the lowest tide point. I did not take the seal watching boat so I do not know if it is better than seeing them on the beach.
cape cod- seals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 3 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 4 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 culpepper
- 8 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 9 Fancy dining
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 12 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 13 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 14 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 15 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 16 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 17 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 18 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 19 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 20 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 21 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 22 Charlotte restaurant help
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 25 Itinerary opinions