Just been to the Cape and wanted to share Seal watching. If you go to the Head of the Meadow Beach in North Truro and you walk about 20 minutes east , you will see seals in the water and on the beach. The Park ranger does not let people come close to the seals but one can still see them. People will suggest to go during low tide. When I was there the seals decided to leave exactly at low tide. . So be there an hour before the lowest tide point. I did not take the seal watching boat so I do not know if it is better than seeing them on the beach.
cape cod- seals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 2 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 3 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 6 Hilton Midtown New York
- 7 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 8 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 9 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 10 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 11 Tour companies
- 12 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 13 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 14 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 15 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 16 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 17 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 18 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 22 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 23 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members