Just been to the Cape and wanted to share Seal watching. If you go to the Head of the Meadow Beach in North Truro and you walk about 20 minutes east , you will see seals in the water and on the beach. The Park ranger does not let people come close to the seals but one can still see them. People will suggest to go during low tide. When I was there the seals decided to leave exactly at low tide. . So be there an hour before the lowest tide point. I did not take the seal watching boat so I do not know if it is better than seeing them on the beach.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 2 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 3 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 4 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 5 L.A. and Sequoia
- 6 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 7 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 8 Maine weather and temps
- 9 Not enough time, i guess..
- 10 Broadway
- 11 Week motorcycle ride
- 12 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 13 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 14 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 15 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 16 Traveling across the US
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 18 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 19 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 20 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?
- 21 Will need to freshen up in Charelston
- 22 San diego 5 nights with kids/disabled father
- 23 4 Days in Juneau?
- 24 South Dakota "base camp"
- 25 Colorado Family whitewater rafting