Just been to the Cape and wanted to share Seal watching. If you go to the Head of the Meadow Beach in North Truro and you walk about 20 minutes east , you will see seals in the water and on the beach. The Park ranger does not let people come close to the seals but one can still see them. People will suggest to go during low tide. When I was there the seals decided to leave exactly at low tide. . So be there an hour before the lowest tide point. I did not take the seal watching boat so I do not know if it is better than seeing them on the beach.
cape cod- seals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 6 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 7 Alaska
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 11 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 12 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 13 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 14 NYC theatre broadway
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 17 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 18 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 19 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 20 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 21 San Diego grocery stores
- 22 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 23 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles