Just been to the Cape and wanted to share Seal watching. If you go to the Head of the Meadow Beach in North Truro and you walk about 20 minutes east , you will see seals in the water and on the beach. The Park ranger does not let people come close to the seals but one can still see them. People will suggest to go during low tide. When I was there the seals decided to leave exactly at low tide. . So be there an hour before the lowest tide point. I did not take the seal watching boat so I do not know if it is better than seeing them on the beach.
cape cod- seals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 2 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 3 Comedy clubs NYC
- 4 NYC Comedy Clubs?
- 5 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 6 New York City-New Things?
- 7 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 8 Camping Generator!?
- 9 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 10 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 11 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning
- 13 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 14 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 15 Things to do in La Jolla
- 16 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 17 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 18 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 19 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 20 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 21 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 22 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 23 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?