Just been to the Cape and wanted to share Seal watching. If you go to the Head of the Meadow Beach in North Truro and you walk about 20 minutes east , you will see seals in the water and on the beach. The Park ranger does not let people come close to the seals but one can still see them. People will suggest to go during low tide. When I was there the seals decided to leave exactly at low tide. . So be there an hour before the lowest tide point. I did not take the seal watching boat so I do not know if it is better than seeing them on the beach.
cape cod- seals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Savannah GA
- 2 Hotels near beach orange county
- 3 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 4 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 5 Things to do around New York
- 6 Cape cod and Acadia
- 7 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 8 Alaska- Best tours
- 9 Daytona Beach and ??
- 10 Yellowstone Dining
- 11 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 14 Coronado Ferry
- 15 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 16 First visit in New Mexico
- 17 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 18 Maine in latter half of September
- 19 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 20 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 21 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 22 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 23 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 24 Colorado trip in early May
- 25 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle