If you had one day to explore which one would you choose? Would you choose to explore each town in Cape Cod or to go to Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket? I'm assuming all can't be done in that limited time. So which one is a MUST see?
Cape Cod or Marthas Vineyard
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 2 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 9 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 10 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 11 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 12 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 19 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 22 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 23 Door County Suggestions
- 24 First family ski trip
- 25 New Hampshire Itinerary