If you had one day to explore which one would you choose? Would you choose to explore each town in Cape Cod or to go to Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket? I'm assuming all can't be done in that limited time. So which one is a MUST see?
Cape Cod or Marthas Vineyard
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 3 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 4 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 5 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 6 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 West Maui Restaurants
- 12 San Diego Little Italy
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 14 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 15 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 16 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 17 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 18 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 Healdsburg tips
- 21 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 22 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 23 los angeles restaurants
- 24 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 25 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.