I am looking to perhaps splurge this Summer on a oceanfront resort versus staying at a hotel and driving 15 mins to our favorite beach, Mayflower Beach (Dennis). The idea of just walking outside of my hotel room and having a nice stretch of ocean, pool and nice amenities for myself and children (ages 13 and 10) is very appealing. I am open to any location on Cape Cod. Please give me your suggestions. I am hoping to pay less than $275 per night. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 5 New Orleans logistics
- 6 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 7 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 8 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 9 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 10 North Oregon Coast touring
- 11 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 12 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 13 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 14 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 15 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 16 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 17 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 18 My Vegas TR
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 21 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 22 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 23 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 24 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 25 flying from los angeles to see the south ??