I am looking to perhaps splurge this Summer on a oceanfront resort versus staying at a hotel and driving 15 mins to our favorite beach, Mayflower Beach (Dennis). The idea of just walking outside of my hotel room and having a nice stretch of ocean, pool and nice amenities for myself and children (ages 13 and 10) is very appealing. I am open to any location on Cape Cod. Please give me your suggestions. I am hoping to pay less than $275 per night. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 2 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-levo-energize/
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 4 4 days road trip southern New England
- 5 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 6 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 7 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 8 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 9 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 10 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 11 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 12 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 13 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 14 USA family tour
- 15 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 16 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 17 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 18 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 19 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 20 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 21 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 22 Costco Travel
- 23 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 24 Philly Itinerary Help
- 25 10 days in Alaska. Help please