I am looking to perhaps splurge this Summer on a oceanfront resort versus staying at a hotel and driving 15 mins to our favorite beach, Mayflower Beach (Dennis). The idea of just walking outside of my hotel room and having a nice stretch of ocean, pool and nice amenities for myself and children (ages 13 and 10) is very appealing. I am open to any location on Cape Cod. Please give me your suggestions. I am hoping to pay less than $275 per night. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 2 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 3 Budget NYC hotel
- 4 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 5 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 6 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 9 San Francisco and Napa
- 10 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 11 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 12 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 13 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 14 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 15 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 16 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 17 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 18 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 19 Relocating to the Deep South
- 20 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 21 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 22 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 south west family trip itinerary
- 25 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report