I am looking to perhaps splurge this Summer on a oceanfront resort versus staying at a hotel and driving 15 mins to our favorite beach, Mayflower Beach (Dennis). The idea of just walking outside of my hotel room and having a nice stretch of ocean, pool and nice amenities for myself and children (ages 13 and 10) is very appealing. I am open to any location on Cape Cod. Please give me your suggestions. I am hoping to pay less than $275 per night. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 2 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 3 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 4 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 5 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 6 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 7 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 8 Key West, FL
- 9 Mauna Kea with Children?
- 10 Another question about hawaii
- 11 2 day trip covering Grand Canyon and Antelope canyon starting from Phoenix
- 12 Broadway show tickets
- 13 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 14 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 15 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 16 Hiking and biking hotel options
- 17 BYOB in New York City
- 18 San Antonio and Austin with 21 and 23 year old daughters
- 19 Chicago Cab
- 20 Restaurants in DC
- 21 4th of July in Chicago
- 22 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 23 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 24 Sedona to Vegas
- 25 Hawk's