I am looking to perhaps splurge this Summer on a oceanfront resort versus staying at a hotel and driving 15 mins to our favorite beach, Mayflower Beach (Dennis). The idea of just walking outside of my hotel room and having a nice stretch of ocean, pool and nice amenities for myself and children (ages 13 and 10) is very appealing. I am open to any location on Cape Cod. Please give me your suggestions. I am hoping to pay less than $275 per night. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to LA road trip
- 2 Charleston and Savannah
- 3 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 4 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 5 Western USA instead of XC road trip - Qs
- 6 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 7 Franklin, TN
- 8 Restaurants in or close to Cary, North Carolina
- 9 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 10 Restaurants in Kiawah Island, SC
- 11 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 12 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 13 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 14 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 15 Alaska or northwestern states
- 16 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 17 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 18 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 19 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 20 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 21 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 22 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 23 Advise on trip
- 24 Best time to visit alaska
- 25 help getting through mobile, al