I am looking to perhaps splurge this Summer on a oceanfront resort versus staying at a hotel and driving 15 mins to our favorite beach, Mayflower Beach (Dennis). The idea of just walking outside of my hotel room and having a nice stretch of ocean, pool and nice amenities for myself and children (ages 13 and 10) is very appealing. I am open to any location on Cape Cod. Please give me your suggestions. I am hoping to pay less than $275 per night. Thank you!
Cape Cod Oceanfront Resort
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 6 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 7 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 8 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 12 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 13 Question about Boulder area
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 16 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 17 Grand Canyon in March?
- 18 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 19 California Tour Groups?
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 25 PRIDE OF AMERICA