I am looking to perhaps splurge this Summer on a oceanfront resort versus staying at a hotel and driving 15 mins to our favorite beach, Mayflower Beach (Dennis). The idea of just walking outside of my hotel room and having a nice stretch of ocean, pool and nice amenities for myself and children (ages 13 and 10) is very appealing. I am open to any location on Cape Cod. Please give me your suggestions. I am hoping to pay less than $275 per night. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida keys trip
- 2 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 3 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 4 New orleans recs for family
- 5 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 6 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 7 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 8 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 9 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 10 Florida beach vacation
- 11 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 12 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 13 Hawaii Help
- 14 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 15 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 16 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 17 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 18 HAWAII; HELP!
- 19 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 20 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 21 Coffee in Boston?
- 22 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 24 Change planes in Atlanta
- 25 LAX Time Between Terminals