I am looking to perhaps splurge this Summer on a oceanfront resort versus staying at a hotel and driving 15 mins to our favorite beach, Mayflower Beach (Dennis). The idea of just walking outside of my hotel room and having a nice stretch of ocean, pool and nice amenities for myself and children (ages 13 and 10) is very appealing. I am open to any location on Cape Cod. Please give me your suggestions. I am hoping to pay less than $275 per night. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 2 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 3 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 4 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 5 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 6 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 7 MN lake home rental needed
- 8 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 9 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 10 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 11 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 12 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 15 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 16 blue ridge parkway?
- 17 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 18 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 19 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 20 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 21 Wedding gifts?
- 22 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 23 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 24 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 25 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15