Finally have some concrete plans for our trip in November (main objective: seeing the Patriots play the Bills on the 11th). We'll fly in to Logan on November 8 and will rent a car. My son would like to see TD Garden - I'm checking to see whether they offer tours if nothing is planned for that day/night. We will not be staying in Boston, but instead heading to the Cape. First question ....should we find a place to stay (Plymouth?) along the way or just head straight to the Cape? And once we reach the Cape - where should we stay? We are not interested in staying in an inn or B&B - national hotel chains are fine with us. We are solely there for the beautiful scenery/beaches/ocean. We will have one full day there (Friday, 9th) and sometime Saturday (10th) will be headed towards Foxboro to find a place to stay for the night. This trip is mainly about the football game for my son (who is a huge Patriots fan) and I'm just tacking on the Cape because I'm not traveling that far and not seeing it! I would appreciate any suggestions/advice on any part of my trip (if you have an opinion - please speak up!). THANKS!
Cape Cod - November - Suggestions/Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 2 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 3 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 4 Oregon Road Trip
- 5 Colorado aspen updates
- 6 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 7 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 8 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 9 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 10 Worst Restaurants in America
- 11 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Newport Restaurants
- 14 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 15 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 16 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 17 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 18 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 19 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 20 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 21 Question About Sealodge
- 22 Broadway choices
- 23 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 24 Fairbanks Alaska
- 25 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?