Finally have some concrete plans for our trip in November (main objective: seeing the Patriots play the Bills on the 11th). We'll fly in to Logan on November 8 and will rent a car. My son would like to see TD Garden - I'm checking to see whether they offer tours if nothing is planned for that day/night. We will not be staying in Boston, but instead heading to the Cape. First question ....should we find a place to stay (Plymouth?) along the way or just head straight to the Cape? And once we reach the Cape - where should we stay? We are not interested in staying in an inn or B&B - national hotel chains are fine with us. We are solely there for the beautiful scenery/beaches/ocean. We will have one full day there (Friday, 9th) and sometime Saturday (10th) will be headed towards Foxboro to find a place to stay for the night. This trip is mainly about the football game for my son (who is a huge Patriots fan) and I'm just tacking on the Cape because I'm not traveling that far and not seeing it! I would appreciate any suggestions/advice on any part of my trip (if you have an opinion - please speak up!). THANKS!
Cape Cod - November - Suggestions/Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, OR hotel question
- 2 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 3 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 4 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 5 Northern California in February
- 6 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 7 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 8 Mother Daughter Trip
- 9 Yosemite in Winter
- 10 Florida or caribbean
- 11 Deep South sept 2015
- 12 Orlando in March
- 13 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 14 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 15 Miami Marlins
- 16 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 17 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 20 Active Vacation
- 21 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 22 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 23 Quick SoCal question
- 24 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 25 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)