Finally have some concrete plans for our trip in November (main objective: seeing the Patriots play the Bills on the 11th). We'll fly in to Logan on November 8 and will rent a car. My son would like to see TD Garden - I'm checking to see whether they offer tours if nothing is planned for that day/night. We will not be staying in Boston, but instead heading to the Cape. First question ....should we find a place to stay (Plymouth?) along the way or just head straight to the Cape? And once we reach the Cape - where should we stay? We are not interested in staying in an inn or B&B - national hotel chains are fine with us. We are solely there for the beautiful scenery/beaches/ocean. We will have one full day there (Friday, 9th) and sometime Saturday (10th) will be headed towards Foxboro to find a place to stay for the night. This trip is mainly about the football game for my son (who is a huge Patriots fan) and I'm just tacking on the Cape because I'm not traveling that far and not seeing it! I would appreciate any suggestions/advice on any part of my trip (if you have an opinion - please speak up!). THANKS!
Cape Cod - November - Suggestions/Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 11 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 15 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 16 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 17 Alaska
- 18 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 19 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 20 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 21 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 22 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations