Finally have some concrete plans for our trip in November (main objective: seeing the Patriots play the Bills on the 11th). We'll fly in to Logan on November 8 and will rent a car. My son would like to see TD Garden - I'm checking to see whether they offer tours if nothing is planned for that day/night. We will not be staying in Boston, but instead heading to the Cape. First question ....should we find a place to stay (Plymouth?) along the way or just head straight to the Cape? And once we reach the Cape - where should we stay? We are not interested in staying in an inn or B&B - national hotel chains are fine with us. We are solely there for the beautiful scenery/beaches/ocean. We will have one full day there (Friday, 9th) and sometime Saturday (10th) will be headed towards Foxboro to find a place to stay for the night. This trip is mainly about the football game for my son (who is a huge Patriots fan) and I'm just tacking on the Cape because I'm not traveling that far and not seeing it! I would appreciate any suggestions/advice on any part of my trip (if you have an opinion - please speak up!). THANKS!
Cape Cod - November - Suggestions/Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 2 Boston area -- nature
- 3 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 4 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 5 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 6 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 7 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 SFO black friday traffic
- 10 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 11 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 12 California & French Polynesia
- 13 General Utah planning questions
- 14 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 15 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 16 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 17 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 18 Dining in Manhattan
- 19 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 How to dress in Vegas
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 25 St Patrick's renovations