Greetings all, checking to see if there are any places on Cape Cod where one can rent a kayak on site and just start paddling. I know there are guided tours. I know there are rentals that can be delivered to a spot, but what I'm really looking for is low fuss, low cost where there's a ramp, some kayaks to be rented, and a scenic and not too challenging location to paddle around in for a couple of hours. Any ideas?
Cape Cod - Kayak rentals on site?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 2 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 3 Colorado aspen updates
- 4 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 5 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 6 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 7 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Arches National Park in a day
- 10 SFO International Airport
- 11 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 12 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 13 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 14 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 15 Fall color yet?
- 16 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 17 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 18 My Book of Mormon review
- 19 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 20 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 21 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 22 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 23 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 24 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 25 JFK Airport