Greetings all, checking to see if there are any places on Cape Cod where one can rent a kayak on site and just start paddling. I know there are guided tours. I know there are rentals that can be delivered to a spot, but what I'm really looking for is low fuss, low cost where there's a ramp, some kayaks to be rented, and a scenic and not too challenging location to paddle around in for a couple of hours. Any ideas?
Cape Cod - Kayak rentals on site?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 charlotte
- 3 USA trip
- 4 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 5 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 6 NBA tickets??
- 7 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 10 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 13 Orlando for Work
- 14 camaro hire in waikiki
- 15 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 16 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 17 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 18 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 21 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 22 Sonoma or napa?
- 23 Black Hills Trip Report
- 24 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 25 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?