Greetings all, checking to see if there are any places on Cape Cod where one can rent a kayak on site and just start paddling. I know there are guided tours. I know there are rentals that can be delivered to a spot, but what I'm really looking for is low fuss, low cost where there's a ramp, some kayaks to be rented, and a scenic and not too challenging location to paddle around in for a couple of hours. Any ideas?
Cape Cod - Kayak rentals on site?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas must sees
- 2 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 5 adams morgan - safety
- 6 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 7 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 8 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 9 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 10 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 11 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 12 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 13 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 14 Morning in miami
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 18 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 19 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 20 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 21 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 22 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 23 US Southwest
- 24 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 25 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley