Greetings all, checking to see if there are any places on Cape Cod where one can rent a kayak on site and just start paddling. I know there are guided tours. I know there are rentals that can be delivered to a spot, but what I'm really looking for is low fuss, low cost where there's a ramp, some kayaks to be rented, and a scenic and not too challenging location to paddle around in for a couple of hours. Any ideas?
Cape Cod - Kayak rentals on site?
View all United States activity »
- 1 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 2 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 5 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 6 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 RIP Judy Rogers
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 11 Boston area
- 12 Savanah Sojourn
- 13 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 14 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 24 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!