Greetings all, checking to see if there are any places on Cape Cod where one can rent a kayak on site and just start paddling. I know there are guided tours. I know there are rentals that can be delivered to a spot, but what I'm really looking for is low fuss, low cost where there's a ramp, some kayaks to be rented, and a scenic and not too challenging location to paddle around in for a couple of hours. Any ideas?
Cape Cod - Kayak rentals on site?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles day trips
- 2 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 3 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 4 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 5 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 6 Thank goodness for this service!
- 7 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 8 Texas
- 9 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 10 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 11 Self guided White House tour
- 12 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 13 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 16 Northwest USA
- 17 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 18 middlebury vt snow
- 19 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 20 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 21 LA for a day and a half
- 22 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 23 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 24 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 25 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions