2 weeks in Cape Cod area in mid-October. We are interested in beaches, scenic drives, history, national parks, quaint villages, lighthouses and are budget conscious for lodging. Suggestions?
Cape Cod in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 2 Scenic Drive PhantomCanyon Road - Florissant to Canon City, CO
- 3 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 4 NOLA trip report Feb 1-8
- 5 San Andreas fault near San Francisco?
- 6 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 7 Surviving in Yellowstone . . . Camping?
- 8 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 9 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 10 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 11 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 12 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 13 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 14 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 15 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 16 Backpacking in April
- 17 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 18 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 19 San Diego to Seattle
- 20 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 21 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 22 NYC play advice needed
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Best Fried Chicken in Charleston
- 25 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?