We're traveling to New England next week! We will probably reach Cape Cod around the weekend of October 13-14). We will settle into a hotel, then take a ferry to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard (separate days.) Any ideas on which town would be the best for accommodations and the most convenient for ferry transportation? Also, wherever we stay should be within walking distance from nice shops and restaurants.
Thanks so much!
Cape Cod - Don't know where to start!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 4 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 5 culpepper
- 6 Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents LEGENDS coming to the Bay Area!
- 7 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 8 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 9 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 10 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 13 Pub with food in Seattle
- 14 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 15 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 16 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 17 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 18 Hotel near Miami airport
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 21 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 22 Our perfect day in Key West
- 23 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 24 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 25 Road Trip SW