We're traveling to New England next week! We will probably reach Cape Cod around the weekend of October 13-14). We will settle into a hotel, then take a ferry to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard (separate days.) Any ideas on which town would be the best for accommodations and the most convenient for ferry transportation? Also, wherever we stay should be within walking distance from nice shops and restaurants.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.totalfitnesspoint.com/megadrox/
- 2 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 3 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 4 Monument Valley
- 5 http://www.theperfectgarcinia.com/purple-rhino-male-enhancement/
- 6 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 7 http://www.thecrazymass.com/testo-vital/
- 8 Proshred Elite Limit weight-lifting sessions to one hour
- 9 Prostacet Helps You To Reduce Evening Time Pee Affinities.
- 10 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 11 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 12 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 13 driving RT 66
- 14 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 15 once in a lifetime
- 16 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 17 North California/South Oregon
- 18 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 19 Hotels Houston
- 20 Acadia National Park
- 21 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 22 Birthday vacation ideas
- 23 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 24 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 25 Long Weekend in Denver