We're traveling to New England next week! We will probably reach Cape Cod around the weekend of October 13-14). We will settle into a hotel, then take a ferry to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard (separate days.) Any ideas on which town would be the best for accommodations and the most convenient for ferry transportation? Also, wherever we stay should be within walking distance from nice shops and restaurants.
Thanks so much!
Cape Cod - Don't know where to start!
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 3 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 4 Memphis Tours
- 5 Please critique our plan...
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 9 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 10 Gearhart Oregon
- 11 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 12 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 13 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 14 California, Northern
- 15 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 16 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 17 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 18 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 19 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 20 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 21 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 22 Seatlle, WA
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 25 What are the best activities in Key West?