We're traveling to New England next week! We will probably reach Cape Cod around the weekend of October 13-14). We will settle into a hotel, then take a ferry to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard (separate days.) Any ideas on which town would be the best for accommodations and the most convenient for ferry transportation? Also, wherever we stay should be within walking distance from nice shops and restaurants.
Thanks so much!
Cape Cod - Don't know where to start!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 8 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 9 Alaska
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 13 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 14 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 15 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 18 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 19 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 20 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 21 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 22 San Diego grocery stores
- 23 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 24 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 25 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??