We're traveling to New England next week! We will probably reach Cape Cod around the weekend of October 13-14). We will settle into a hotel, then take a ferry to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard (separate days.) Any ideas on which town would be the best for accommodations and the most convenient for ferry transportation? Also, wherever we stay should be within walking distance from nice shops and restaurants.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 2 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 3 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 4 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 5 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 6 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 7 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 8 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 9 http://www.supplementsbag.com/nu-youth-cream/
- 10 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 11 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 12 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 13 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 14 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 15 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 16 a tourist in DC this February
- 17 Springtime in Florida
- 18 Kings and Sequoia.
- 19 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 20 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 21 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 22 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 23 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 24 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 25 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19