We're traveling to New England next week! We will probably reach Cape Cod around the weekend of October 13-14). We will settle into a hotel, then take a ferry to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard (separate days.) Any ideas on which town would be the best for accommodations and the most convenient for ferry transportation? Also, wherever we stay should be within walking distance from nice shops and restaurants.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 2 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 3 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 4 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 5 Visting a friend during layover
- 6 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 7 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 8 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 9 florida gulf coast
- 10 Road trip advice needed please
- 11 Chicago restaurants
- 12 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 13 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 14 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 15 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 16 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 17 Newark long term parking
- 18 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 19 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 20 Help plan my trip please
- 21 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 22 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 23 Maui, early August
- 24 Going to the sun road open
- 25 Family Trip advice please?!