We're traveling to New England next week! We will probably reach Cape Cod around the weekend of October 13-14). We will settle into a hotel, then take a ferry to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard (separate days.) Any ideas on which town would be the best for accommodations and the most convenient for ferry transportation? Also, wherever we stay should be within walking distance from nice shops and restaurants.
Thanks so much!
Cape Cod - Don't know where to start!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Healdsburg tips
- 2 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 9 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 10 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 15 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 16 Calf trip
- 17 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 18 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 19 West Maui Restaurants
- 20 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 21 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15