We're traveling to New England next week! We will probably reach Cape Cod around the weekend of October 13-14). We will settle into a hotel, then take a ferry to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard (separate days.) Any ideas on which town would be the best for accommodations and the most convenient for ferry transportation? Also, wherever we stay should be within walking distance from nice shops and restaurants.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 2 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 3 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 4 Northern California Gardens.
- 5 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 6 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 7 Hawaii wedding
- 8 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 10 Route 66
- 11 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 12 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 13 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 14 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 15 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 16 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 17 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 18 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 19 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 20 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 21 Florida with a 2 year old
- 22 Train from east cost to west coast
- 23 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 24 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 25 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport