We're traveling to New England next week! We will probably reach Cape Cod around the weekend of October 13-14). We will settle into a hotel, then take a ferry to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard (separate days.) Any ideas on which town would be the best for accommodations and the most convenient for ferry transportation? Also, wherever we stay should be within walking distance from nice shops and restaurants.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/black-diamond-force/
- 2 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 3 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 4 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 5 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 6 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 7 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 8 DC restaurant report
- 9 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 10 Neue Galerie
- 11 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 12 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 13 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 14 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 15 Arizona in winter
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 17 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 18 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 19 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 20 Arizona in late January
- 21 A Few Days in Asheville
- 22 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 23 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 24 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 25 Key West