We're traveling to New England next week! We will probably reach Cape Cod around the weekend of October 13-14). We will settle into a hotel, then take a ferry to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard (separate days.) Any ideas on which town would be the best for accommodations and the most convenient for ferry transportation? Also, wherever we stay should be within walking distance from nice shops and restaurants.
Thanks so much!
Cape Cod - Don't know where to start!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 2 layover
- 3 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 4 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 5 best area to stay in san diego
- 6 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 7 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 8 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 9 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 10 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 11 Hotel advice. Near the airport vs Historical District in Charleston SC
- 12 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 13 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 14 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 15 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 16 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 17 Kayaking in Kauai
- 18 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 Burlington VT day trip
- 21 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 22 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 23 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 24 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 25 Road trip itinerary