We're traveling to New England next week! We will probably reach Cape Cod around the weekend of October 13-14). We will settle into a hotel, then take a ferry to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard (separate days.) Any ideas on which town would be the best for accommodations and the most convenient for ferry transportation? Also, wherever we stay should be within walking distance from nice shops and restaurants.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 full days in Colorado Itinerary Ideas
- 2 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 3 Midway to U of Chicago
- 4 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 5 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 6 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 7 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 10 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 11 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 14 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 15 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 16 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 17 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 18 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 19 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 20 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 21 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 22 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 23 Florida keys trip
- 24 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 25 Route Planning for East USA