We're traveling to New England next week! We will probably reach Cape Cod around the weekend of October 13-14). We will settle into a hotel, then take a ferry to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard (separate days.) Any ideas on which town would be the best for accommodations and the most convenient for ferry transportation? Also, wherever we stay should be within walking distance from nice shops and restaurants.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 2 what western states to spend the most time in
- 3 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 4 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 5 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 6 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 7 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 8 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 9 Kauai in November
- 10 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 11 Hawaii - where?
- 12 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 13 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 14 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 15 Little Compton, RI
- 16 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 17 Moab UT Accommendations
- 18 A week in NYC - first timers
- 19 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 20 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 21 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 22 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 25 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants