We're traveling to New England next week! We will probably reach Cape Cod around the weekend of October 13-14). We will settle into a hotel, then take a ferry to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard (separate days.) Any ideas on which town would be the best for accommodations and the most convenient for ferry transportation? Also, wherever we stay should be within walking distance from nice shops and restaurants.
Thanks so much!
Cape Cod - Don't know where to start!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 2 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 3 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 4 Hotels Philly
- 5 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 6 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 7 Texas
- 8 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 9 California
- 10 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 11 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 12 Deep South sept 2015
- 13 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 14 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 15 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 16 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 17 Cross Country RV Trip
- 18 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 19 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 20 Ackislander
- 21 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 22 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 23 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 24 Northern California in February
- 25 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015