We're traveling to New England next week! We will probably reach Cape Cod around the weekend of October 13-14). We will settle into a hotel, then take a ferry to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard (separate days.) Any ideas on which town would be the best for accommodations and the most convenient for ferry transportation? Also, wherever we stay should be within walking distance from nice shops and restaurants.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to New Mexico
- 2 Airport Advice for GNP
- 3 Day trips from Boston
- 4 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 5 Seattle?
- 6 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 7 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 8 November redwoods trip
- 9 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 10 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 11 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 12 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 13 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 14 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 15 Southern history- walkable cities
- 16 Wedding gifts?
- 17 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 18 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 19 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 20 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 23 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 24 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 25 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon