My husband and I are staying in Newport for a long weekend in October. We would like to take a day trip to Cape Cod. We probably don't want to take the time to go all the way to Provincetown. Where should we spend 1 day? And what should we do while there? It obviously won't be beach season, but we are interested in good food, history, quaint towns and fall colors. What town best fits that bill?
Cape Cod Day Trip from Newport, RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 2 Alaska railroad?
- 3 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 4 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 5 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 6 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 7 Itinerary opinions
- 8 Calgary to Banff
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 12 Mesa Verde
- 13 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 14 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 15 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 16 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 17 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 18 Our perfect day in Key West
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 21 culpepper
- 22 2 weeks in Alaska
- 23 Pub with food in Seattle
- 24 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 25 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014