My husband and I are staying in Newport for a long weekend in October. We would like to take a day trip to Cape Cod. We probably don't want to take the time to go all the way to Provincetown. Where should we spend 1 day? And what should we do while there? It obviously won't be beach season, but we are interested in good food, history, quaint towns and fall colors. What town best fits that bill?
Cape Cod Day Trip from Newport, RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 2 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 3 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 4 3 nights in Nashville
- 5 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Cape Cod in early April
- 8 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 9 Four days in DC
- 10 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 11 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 12 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 13 One Night at Logan Airport
- 14 Circle Oahu / luau
- 15 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 16 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 17 Backpacking in April
- 18 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 19 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 20 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 21 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 22 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 23 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 24 Please help with itinerary
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde