My husband and I are staying in Newport for a long weekend in October. We would like to take a day trip to Cape Cod. We probably don't want to take the time to go all the way to Provincetown. Where should we spend 1 day? And what should we do while there? It obviously won't be beach season, but we are interested in good food, history, quaint towns and fall colors. What town best fits that bill?
Cape Cod Day Trip from Newport, RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 2 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 3 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 4 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 7 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 8 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 9 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 10 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 11 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 12 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 15 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 18 Boston in winter?
- 19 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 20 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 21 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 22 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 23 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?