We are planning a 3 night trip to Cape Cod in August with our 2 young children, ages 6 & 2 and we are having a challenge figuring out where to stay. We want to be near or on the water (bay or ocean) and close to a town that provides shopping, restaurants and overall charm. We don't want to spend a lot of time in the car so things need to be close by but we are planning to do a whale watching tour in PTown and Nauset beach for sure. We aren't looking to visit museums or anything historic because of the kids. Help!
Cape Cod - Best town to stay in with young kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 3 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 4 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 5 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 6 Locker at JFK
- 7 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 8 San Diego grocery stores
- 9 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 10 Best places to move to Florida?
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Question about Miami travel
- 14 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 15 Key Largo, FL
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 18 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 25 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days