We are planning a 3 night trip to Cape Cod in August with our 2 young children, ages 6 & 2 and we are having a challenge figuring out where to stay. We want to be near or on the water (bay or ocean) and close to a town that provides shopping, restaurants and overall charm. We don't want to spend a lot of time in the car so things need to be close by but we are planning to do a whale watching tour in PTown and Nauset beach for sure. We aren't looking to visit museums or anything historic because of the kids. Help!
Cape Cod - Best town to stay in with young kids
- 1 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 2 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 3 One day in NYC
- 4 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 5 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 6 National Parks?
- 7 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 8 Marcola?
- 9 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 10 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 11 Updates from Hanalei
- 12 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 13 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 14 Columbus food !
- 15 Hotels in New Orleans
- 16 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 17 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 18 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 19 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 20 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 21 Logan Express
- 22 Great Beach's
- 23 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 24 Death Valley in November
- 25 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)