We are planning a 3 night trip to Cape Cod in August with our 2 young children, ages 6 & 2 and we are having a challenge figuring out where to stay. We want to be near or on the water (bay or ocean) and close to a town that provides shopping, restaurants and overall charm. We don't want to spend a lot of time in the car so things need to be close by but we are planning to do a whale watching tour in PTown and Nauset beach for sure. We aren't looking to visit museums or anything historic because of the kids. Help!
Cape Cod - Best town to stay in with young kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 3 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 4 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 5 New England in the fall
- 6 relocating travel
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 9 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 10 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 11 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 14 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 18 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 23 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas