We are planning a 3 night trip to Cape Cod in August with our 2 young children, ages 6 & 2 and we are having a challenge figuring out where to stay. We want to be near or on the water (bay or ocean) and close to a town that provides shopping, restaurants and overall charm. We don't want to spend a lot of time in the car so things need to be close by but we are planning to do a whale watching tour in PTown and Nauset beach for sure. We aren't looking to visit museums or anything historic because of the kids. Help!
Cape Cod - Best town to stay in with young kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 2 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Alaska
- 5 San Diego grocery stores
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 17 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 18 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 19 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 20 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Visiting Denver
- 23 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 24 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 25 Laguna Beach, what to do