We are planning a 3 night trip to Cape Cod in August with our 2 young children, ages 6 & 2 and we are having a challenge figuring out where to stay. We want to be near or on the water (bay or ocean) and close to a town that provides shopping, restaurants and overall charm. We don't want to spend a lot of time in the car so things need to be close by but we are planning to do a whale watching tour in PTown and Nauset beach for sure. We aren't looking to visit museums or anything historic because of the kids. Help!
Cape Cod - Best town to stay in with young kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City and New England
- 2 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 3 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 4 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 7 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 8 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 9 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 18 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 x mas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 25 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice