We are planning a 3 night trip to Cape Cod in August with our 2 young children, ages 6 & 2 and we are having a challenge figuring out where to stay. We want to be near or on the water (bay or ocean) and close to a town that provides shopping, restaurants and overall charm. We don't want to spend a lot of time in the car so things need to be close by but we are planning to do a whale watching tour in PTown and Nauset beach for sure. We aren't looking to visit museums or anything historic because of the kids. Help!
Cape Cod - Best town to stay in with young kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One Night at Logan Airport
- 2 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 8 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Four days in DC
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 Circle Oahu / luau
- 13 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 14 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 15 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 16 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 17 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 18 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 replica designer handbags
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Cape Cod in early April
- 24 USA with a 3 year old
- 25 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia