I had another topic going on best travel route from Boston to Maine but plans may change... Originally from So Cal now living in Denver. Planning to travel October 15-19 and want to see some of New England. Was informed the Fall Foilage was not very pretty this year so plan to stick to the coast. Will fly into Boston and go from there. Where is the best place to stay near Cape Cod? Looking for quaint B&B, this is a trip with just my husband and no kids. Should we stay in Boston a night or two and just visit Cape Cod for a night? What are some good day trips from Boston and/or Cape Cod? I know NOTHING about East Coast and all suggestions are appreciated. This is a very last minute trip so I realize I may have to search for vacancies.
Cape Cod Bed and Breakfasts
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 2 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 3 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 4 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 5 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 6 Balloon fest hotels
- 7 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 8 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 9 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 12 New York Trip
- 13 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 14 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 15 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 16 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 17 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 18 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 19 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 20 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 21 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 22 Transportation help in Philly
- 23 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 24 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 25 Hotels in North Philadelphia