I had another topic going on best travel route from Boston to Maine but plans may change... Originally from So Cal now living in Denver. Planning to travel October 15-19 and want to see some of New England. Was informed the Fall Foilage was not very pretty this year so plan to stick to the coast. Will fly into Boston and go from there. Where is the best place to stay near Cape Cod? Looking for quaint B&B, this is a trip with just my husband and no kids. Should we stay in Boston a night or two and just visit Cape Cod for a night? What are some good day trips from Boston and/or Cape Cod? I know NOTHING about East Coast and all suggestions are appreciated. This is a very last minute trip so I realize I may have to search for vacancies.
Cape Cod Bed and Breakfasts
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Alaska
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Charlotte restaurant help
- 4 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 7 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 Yosemite Fire
- 10 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 11 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 14 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 15 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 16 culpepper
- 17 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 21 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 22 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 23 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 24 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 25 Top Of the Rock Reservations