I had another topic going on best travel route from Boston to Maine but plans may change... Originally from So Cal now living in Denver. Planning to travel October 15-19 and want to see some of New England. Was informed the Fall Foilage was not very pretty this year so plan to stick to the coast. Will fly into Boston and go from there. Where is the best place to stay near Cape Cod? Looking for quaint B&B, this is a trip with just my husband and no kids. Should we stay in Boston a night or two and just visit Cape Cod for a night? What are some good day trips from Boston and/or Cape Cod? I know NOTHING about East Coast and all suggestions are appreciated. This is a very last minute trip so I realize I may have to search for vacancies.
Cape Cod Bed and Breakfasts
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 2 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 West Coast Road Trip
- 5 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 6 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 7 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 8 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 9 California
- 10 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 11 Moving to New Jersey
- 12 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 13 Maui itinerary
- 14 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 15 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 16 Car Needed in Austin?
- 17 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 New Orleans Weekend
- 19 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 20 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 21 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 22 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 23 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 24 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 25 Delaware - what do you recommend?