I had another topic going on best travel route from Boston to Maine but plans may change... Originally from So Cal now living in Denver. Planning to travel October 15-19 and want to see some of New England. Was informed the Fall Foilage was not very pretty this year so plan to stick to the coast. Will fly into Boston and go from there. Where is the best place to stay near Cape Cod? Looking for quaint B&B, this is a trip with just my husband and no kids. Should we stay in Boston a night or two and just visit Cape Cod for a night? What are some good day trips from Boston and/or Cape Cod? I know NOTHING about East Coast and all suggestions are appreciated. This is a very last minute trip so I realize I may have to search for vacancies.
Cape Cod Bed and Breakfasts
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 charleston during Christmas Week
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 7 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 12 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?