I had another topic going on best travel route from Boston to Maine but plans may change... Originally from So Cal now living in Denver. Planning to travel October 15-19 and want to see some of New England. Was informed the Fall Foilage was not very pretty this year so plan to stick to the coast. Will fly into Boston and go from there. Where is the best place to stay near Cape Cod? Looking for quaint B&B, this is a trip with just my husband and no kids. Should we stay in Boston a night or two and just visit Cape Cod for a night? What are some good day trips from Boston and/or Cape Cod? I know NOTHING about East Coast and all suggestions are appreciated. This is a very last minute trip so I realize I may have to search for vacancies.
Cape Cod Bed and Breakfasts
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 2 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 3 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Door County Suggestions
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 10 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 11 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 12 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 13 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 14 NYC theatre broadway
- 15 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 16 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 17 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.