Hi, I just would like to know if ammenities in Cape Cod close down somewhat after the Columbus Day weekend? Some travel books I am reading tell you this. I am wanting to go to the Cape for about 3 days in October but am driving up the mountains to see your beautiful foliage for the first two weeks. Timewise, it makes more sense for me to arrive at the Cape after 10th October. We wont have a car at that stage and are hoping to get their either by ferry from Boston or bus so I am still researching the best place to stay seeing our transport will be limited and I will want to be near the port to head out to either Marthas' Vineyard or Nantucket. If anyone has a preference for a day trip, or favourite place on the Cape, I'd like to hear about it. Also should I be worried about hurricane season at all?
Cape Cod after Columbus Day weekend
View all United States activity »
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 4 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 5 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 16 Vero Beach FL
- 17 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 18 Question about Boulder area
- 19 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help