Hi, I just would like to know if ammenities in Cape Cod close down somewhat after the Columbus Day weekend? Some travel books I am reading tell you this. I am wanting to go to the Cape for about 3 days in October but am driving up the mountains to see your beautiful foliage for the first two weeks. Timewise, it makes more sense for me to arrive at the Cape after 10th October. We wont have a car at that stage and are hoping to get their either by ferry from Boston or bus so I am still researching the best place to stay seeing our transport will be limited and I will want to be near the port to head out to either Marthas' Vineyard or Nantucket. If anyone has a preference for a day trip, or favourite place on the Cape, I'd like to hear about it. Also should I be worried about hurricane season at all?
Cape Cod after Columbus Day weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Signs and Symptoms of Mental Illness
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 Calf trip
- 4 Anyone there to help me!
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 7 los angeles restaurants
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 West Maui Restaurants
- 12 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 17 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 x mas