Hi, does anyone know the best place to watch fireworks for the fourth of july on cape cod? We've been up there many times but never for the fourth. We will be staying in Eastham but are willing to drive.
Cape cod 4th of july fireworks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Connecticut River Byway
- 2 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 3 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 4 San Diego farmer's markets
- 5 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 6 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 7 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 8 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 9 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 10 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 11 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 12 drive from SF to crater lake
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 15 moving to florida
- 16 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 17 Hotel near Miami airport
- 18 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 19 Santa Barbara, California
- 20 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 21 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 22 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 23 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 24 culpepper
- 25 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?