We are thinking about a week in Cape Cod this summer (I know it's late planning!).
The problem is that my in-laws live in St. Thomas and we are big babies when it comes to cold water. Is the water warmer in mid-July on the Bay side or on Nantucket Sound? I've seen both claimed as the warmest, so I'm confused. I realize that "warm" is a relative term.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 2 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 3 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 4 T-shirt One Direction for you
- 5 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 6 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 7 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 8 First Time to California
- 9 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 10 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 11 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 12 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 13 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 14 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 15 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 16 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 17 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 18 Angels Landing
- 19 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 20 San Francisco and Napa
- 21 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 22 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 24 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 25 California RV baby and child seats