We are thinking about a week in Cape Cod this summer (I know it's late planning!).
The problem is that my in-laws live in St. Thomas and we are big babies when it comes to cold water. Is the water warmer in mid-July on the Bay side or on Nantucket Sound? I've seen both claimed as the warmest, so I'm confused. I realize that "warm" is a relative term.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 AOL Technical Password recovery SUPP0RT
- 2 0nline: Tec*h sUPp0rt Webroot CONTACT 1:8OO-681-72O8 webroot *Fixed
- 3 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 4 Quick road trip
- 5 What to request?
- 6 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 7 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 8 How much cash do you travel with?
- 9 Miami for 2 days
- 10 Santa Fe Itineray
- 11 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 12 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 13 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 14 Oregon Coast road trip
- 15 More problems for Big Sur
- 16 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 17 Great Falls or Helena?
- 18 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 19 Boston area hotels
- 20 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 21 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 22 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 23 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 24 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 25 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.