We are thinking about a week in Cape Cod this summer (I know it's late planning!).
The problem is that my in-laws live in St. Thomas and we are big babies when it comes to cold water. Is the water warmer in mid-July on the Bay side or on Nantucket Sound? I've seen both claimed as the warmest, so I'm confused. I realize that "warm" is a relative term.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Back from the Big Easy
- 2 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/nitro-pump-250/
- 3 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 4 Border crossing
- 5 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 6 March in New Mexico
- 7 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 8 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 9 Driving Alaska
- 10 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 11 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 12 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 13 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 14 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 15 Cross country tips
- 16 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 17 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Parka in PA during February?
- 20 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 21 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 22 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 23 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 24 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 25 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3