We are thinking about a week in Cape Cod this summer (I know it's late planning!).
The problem is that my in-laws live in St. Thomas and we are big babies when it comes to cold water. Is the water warmer in mid-July on the Bay side or on Nantucket Sound? I've seen both claimed as the warmest, so I'm confused. I realize that "warm" is a relative term.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 2 AR State Parks
- 3 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 4 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 5 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 6 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 7 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 8 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 9-10 day trip to WA
- 11 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 12 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 13 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 14 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 15 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 16 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 17 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 18 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 19 Atlanta With Toddler
- 20 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 21 NYC For The Day
- 22 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 23 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 24 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 25 Walking Safety Near Boston Common