We are thinking about a week in Cape Cod this summer (I know it's late planning!).
The problem is that my in-laws live in St. Thomas and we are big babies when it comes to cold water. Is the water warmer in mid-July on the Bay side or on Nantucket Sound? I've seen both claimed as the warmest, so I'm confused. I realize that "warm" is a relative term.
Cape Cod - warmest water
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 2 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 3 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 6 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 8 Quick Trip to NYC
- 9 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 10 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 11 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 12 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 13 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 14 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Road trip itinerary
- 17 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 18 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 24 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 25 denver to badlands