We are thinking about a week in Cape Cod this summer (I know it's late planning!).
The problem is that my in-laws live in St. Thomas and we are big babies when it comes to cold water. Is the water warmer in mid-July on the Bay side or on Nantucket Sound? I've seen both claimed as the warmest, so I'm confused. I realize that "warm" is a relative term.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 2 Maine in May?
- 3 Do you want to read updates and extensive news?
- 4 http://www.healthtalked.com/helix-forte/
- 5 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/luna-bella-serum/
- 6 Are you looking for the perfect wedding day glam team?
- 7 Do you want Best Price Tour Package?
- 8 Helpful Natural Beauty Care Products
- 9 Would Like To Know How Construct Muscle
- 10 roaming sim card
- 11 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/skinFresh-md-wrinkle-reviews/
- 12 Do you want to take Irvine Carpet Cleaning Service?
- 13 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/rejuva-complex/
- 14 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 15 addition nevertheless it moreover preserve
- 16 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 17 Clients will have got to expect to
- 18 There is a variety of methods a person
- 19 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/boostero/
- 20 http://boostupmuscles.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 21 http://www.health2facts.org/testo-boost-x/
- 22 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 23 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 24 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 25 Bed and Breakfast