Planning a trip to the Cape in Aug -looking for ideas on lodging in the mid-Cape area. I used to rent private home in North Eastham (no longer an option) but really liked proximity to both P'town and lower Cape. Orleans seems like a good bet but I'm stumped on where to stay. I'd love a place with kitchen - so far, the only one I've uncovered thru Fodor's is The Cove. Any other suggestions?
Cape Cod - Mid Cape Accommodations
- 1 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 2 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 5 Denver 1 day in denver
- 6 Boston and surrounding area
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 15 Savannah restaurants
- 16 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 19 Middlebury vt quickie
- 20 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 21 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 22 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 23 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 24 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 25 1st time in Boston --need advice