I have enough miles in my mileage plan to either travel to Caribbean or to Maui. We originally wanted to go to Birtish Virgin Islands and/or USVI but could not find any seats in mileage space until next year. So we can either wait till next year or not use the miles and instead purchase the tickets that would cost us more than $2000. Or we could just go to Maui now for free (using miles).
We have never been to Maui or Caribbean. We are a family of four. Our goal is simply to experience a relaxing vacation by the beach, you know, the idyllic image of clear blue water, sand and palms. If you have been the two destinations mentioned above, I would appreciate if you could share your experience and help me decide whether we should wait another year or plunk down a couple of grands for USVI/BVI or start packing our bags for Maui.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BELLSOUTH@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 3 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 4 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 5 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 6 Get Near to Orlando’s best!
- 7 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 8 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 9 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 10 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 11 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 12 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 13 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 14 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 15 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 16 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 17 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 18 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 19 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 20 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 21 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 22 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 23 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
Can't make it to Caribbean. Is Maui a comparable alternative?