I have enough miles in my mileage plan to either travel to Caribbean or to Maui. We originally wanted to go to Birtish Virgin Islands and/or USVI but could not find any seats in mileage space until next year. So we can either wait till next year or not use the miles and instead purchase the tickets that would cost us more than $2000. Or we could just go to Maui now for free (using miles).
We have never been to Maui or Caribbean. We are a family of four. Our goal is simply to experience a relaxing vacation by the beach, you know, the idyllic image of clear blue water, sand and palms. If you have been the two destinations mentioned above, I would appreciate if you could share your experience and help me decide whether we should wait another year or plunk down a couple of grands for USVI/BVI or start packing our bags for Maui.
Can't make it to Caribbean. Is Maui a comparable alternative?
- 1 Watch Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas Movie Online Free
- 2 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 6 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 7 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 12 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 18 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 19 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 20 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 21 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 22 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January