I have enough miles in my mileage plan to either travel to Caribbean or to Maui. We originally wanted to go to Birtish Virgin Islands and/or USVI but could not find any seats in mileage space until next year. So we can either wait till next year or not use the miles and instead purchase the tickets that would cost us more than $2000. Or we could just go to Maui now for free (using miles).
We have never been to Maui or Caribbean. We are a family of four. Our goal is simply to experience a relaxing vacation by the beach, you know, the idyllic image of clear blue water, sand and palms. If you have been the two destinations mentioned above, I would appreciate if you could share your experience and help me decide whether we should wait another year or plunk down a couple of grands for USVI/BVI or start packing our bags for Maui.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Reset account facebook 1800-540-6830 tech support phone number
- 2 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 3 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 4 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 7 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 8 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 11 Weather in Chicago
- 12 Road trip around Washington DC
- 13 Utah trip Itinerary
- 14 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 15 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 16 New Orleans
- 17 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 18 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 19 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 20 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 21 Help me with this
- 22 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 23 Houston MetroRail
- 24 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
Can't make it to Caribbean. Is Maui a comparable alternative?