I have enough miles in my mileage plan to either travel to Caribbean or to Maui. We originally wanted to go to Birtish Virgin Islands and/or USVI but could not find any seats in mileage space until next year. So we can either wait till next year or not use the miles and instead purchase the tickets that would cost us more than $2000. Or we could just go to Maui now for free (using miles).
We have never been to Maui or Caribbean. We are a family of four. Our goal is simply to experience a relaxing vacation by the beach, you know, the idyllic image of clear blue water, sand and palms. If you have been the two destinations mentioned above, I would appreciate if you could share your experience and help me decide whether we should wait another year or plunk down a couple of grands for USVI/BVI or start packing our bags for Maui.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 0nline YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 NYC- fun and cool ideas
- 3 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 4 Las Vegas trip report
- 5 How much cash do you travel with?
- 6 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 9 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 10 sugestions
- 11 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 12 Boston area hotels
- 13 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 14 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 15 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 16 Santa Fe Itineray
- 17 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 18 Quick road trip
- 19 What to request?
- 20 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 21 How much cash do you travel with?
- 22 Miami for 2 days
- 23 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 24 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 25 Oregon Coast road trip
Can't make it to Caribbean. Is Maui a comparable alternative?