Any info available would be greatly appreciated. We are a family of 4 adults and 3 kids, age 12, 14, 16..had a wonderful canoe trip a couple of weeks ago in Ann Arbor on the Huron River. Looking for a different trip but still close to home (downriver and Huron Twnshp)
Canoeing on the Raisin River
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 united and carry-ons
- 2 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 3 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 4 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 9 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 10 Philadelphia
- 11 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 16 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 17 NYC theatre broadway
- 18 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 19 Universal studios/Orlando
- 20 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah