Is this hotel a good choice for staying in Austin?
We are visiting relatives and will have a car.
It seems convenient for the suburbs, close to mall, movie theatre, restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 2 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 3 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 4 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 5 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 6 Colorado itinerary
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 9 Hawaii wedding
- 10 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 11 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 12 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 13 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 16 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 17 Oregon Coast question
- 18 California road trip
- 19 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 20 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 21 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 22 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 23 Moving to Montana
- 24 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 25 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?