Is this hotel a good choice for staying in Austin?
We are visiting relatives and will have a car.
It seems convenient for the suburbs, close to mall, movie theatre, restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MBUY IELTS/TOEL AND OTHERS CERTIFICATE WITHOUT TAKING EXAMSy Topic Title
- 2 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 3 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 4 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 5 San Antonio shopping
- 6 Which island for R&R?
- 7 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 8 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 9 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 10 blue ridge parkway?
- 11 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 12 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 13 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 14 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 15 First Trip to New Mexico
- 16 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 17 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 18 San Diego, mission valley
- 19 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 20 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 21 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 22 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 23 Seattle?
- 24 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 25 International transferring planes at CDG